Air Force Amy Amazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ABJ, Jul 12, 2022.

1. ABJ
    Chat with Me

ABJ New Member

Air Force Amy was so amazing. She was gentle and an wonderful teacher. We left there extremely satisfied and even learned new things. She is so knowledgeable and you would never be disappointed with her beautiful body and mind. She has a very soft touch and amazing kiss.
    Loves forever

2. Ahhh, I do believe I know who this is........... i'm going to reply more on this tomorrow. with my happy devil ears on.......... xoxo

lover5 likes this.
  3. This is a completely anonymous review but I gotta tell ya. i promised this couple i would show them how enjoy the female ejaculation known as"squirting" and by gosh she sure did! Completely full of doubt this beautiful lady was in the beginning and lo and behold what a surprise to hear "Ol faithful" explode in the midst. I will never ever forget what an awesome experience this was for all of us. Thank you so very, very much!

See you after Christmas. What a way to celebrate a birthday! Ooh la la!

4. i see lots of couples and i think its because it is such new experience for the lady that they are too shy to write a review and it might be awkward for the husband to do so.

I can tell you every couple that leaves my room just gushes and gushes about comfortable I made them feel and how talented I was and how much they REALLY enjoyed their experience with me and they usually do all come back to see me too.:p:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lover5 likes this.
  5. I wonder if..... well, I just wonder if..........