Air Force Amy Review - Hello Everybody! Pt. 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. I want to share with you another outdate I recently had with the one and only Air Force Amy. It was a wonderful fun filled experience with her. She was fantastic in every way and in everything we did.

The date had a perfect beginning as we had sex almost immmediately. She was great, really, really great. Later we went out for a splendid romantic dinner. There is nothing more enchanting than a nice quiet restaurant with a beautiful woman and good food and good conversation. Amy is lovely, elegant, classy, and fun. She has the whole package all wrapped up in her sensous, sexy body with her pretty face and big, beautiful smile as the ribbon and the bow. All there just waiting to be unwrapped and enjoyed.

We also had some regular date activities too and I can tell you that whether it is a romantic dinner, a concert, a show, a nightclub, or some gambling Air Force Amy is the perfect companion. Her mental and physical beauty and versatility is exciting, energizing, intoxicating, and exhilarating. She is dazzling, fun, stimulating, and captivating in everything she does. Her conversation and humor is insightful, delightful, and charming.

Air Force Amy is truly a good hearted person, adorable in every way and full of fun and laughter. I like to have morning sex and Amy accomodated my wishes with energy, enthusiasm, and of course her incomparable sexual skills. But believe me when I say that she is just as terrific later in the day as well. One afternoon while we were laying by the pool we slipped into the cabana and enjoyed some unrestrained, wanton sex. The first time I ever did that! Amy was ingenious and incredible. It was one of those “WOW” experiences.

2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

5. I would definitely be willing to take part in this study!

[​IMG]