Air Force Amy Review - I want to thank AFA

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. for another GFE with her. It just gets better every time. She is truly a very lovely woman. She is warm, affectionate, sensuous, intelligent, pleasingly proportioinate i.e., sexy curves, great legs, big breasts, pretty face, beautiful smile and has a delightful sense of humor.

We met at the hotel bar and had some interesting, witty, and humorous conversation along with a couple of drinks. As the conversation became more fluid she leaned into me and I tenderly caressed her breast. That started our move to the room. As soon as we got there we began the pre-sex activities. As she disrobed I was enraptured by her beautiful, sexy body. She moved gracefully while I clumsily tossed my clothing aside. I kissed and sucked her breasts as we fondled each other on the couch. We moved to the floor with some couch cushions and pillows. She got down onto all fours and I licked her warm sweet pussy. The view was great of her pert round butt cheeks. I was looking and licking. She pushed her ass up and I sampled some of that sweetness too. Almost immediately we were in the bedroom where she asked me what I wanted to do next. I was almost unable to speak in the heat of the moment so we began in missionary and progressed to several other positions. Amy was so good, so smooth I just followed her lead. It was great sex in every position. She was amazing. The sex was fantastic. We cuddled for a while and then got up and got ready to go out to diner.

I had chosen a fine dining establishment which had good ambience and cuisine. Our diner was almost a continuation of the lovemaking. She fed me some of her food and laughed when I tried to lick her fingers as she pulled her hand away. Both of us were laughing. She made dining a sensuous experience. Somehow we managed to finish our dinner. It was the best dining experience I have ever had. The food was great. The company was perfect. We returned to the hotel for some late night lovemaking. I slept like a contented little baby.

The next morning we had some slow, gentle morning sex. A perfect way to start the day. Amy treated me so good, so sweet. We got dressed and went out for breakfast. We spent most of the afternoon site-seeing and shopping. Amy was a lot of fun to be with. Later we returned to the hotel, made love once more, watched a movie and fell asleep.

We woke up late the next morning, had some sweet sex and the next thing I knew it was time to go. The travel arrangements were calling. She kissed me on the cheek as we said goodby. It was pure joy to spend that time with her. I was wonderstruck for days afterwards.

I recommend you spend some time with Air Force Amy. You can see her pictures on the website but she is even more beautiful in person. She is a sweet heavenly angel with the softest skin imaginable. She has a warm loving personality with a delightful sense of humor and then there is her incredible sexual talent where sometimes a little devil sneaks out to play. Spending time with Air Force Amy is a truly unforgettable experience. You really should let her treat you to her wonderful charm and beautiful, sexy, talented body. She is the best. Make your appointment as soon as you can.
    LeeatD

2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Super Sexy and sensual Sunday greetings.

I am on the floor at the Bunnyranch for a special appearance this week.

Email me for my specific days and times. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

scarredheartboy likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!! Book your party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I love YOU Cumisha! Thank you for your loving reply! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

7. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

8. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

11. I would definitely be willing to take part in this study!

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
    Welcome To My Consolidation Of Real Life Ranch Reports

Thank you for visiting my page here. More of my real life ranch reports are on the reply immediately below this one and I add more reviews as I remember to.

I can truly tell you my real life ranch report on every single friend & lover below truly outshines what they wrote on me.

Every single moment is a shining memory I shall treasure forever. Thank you for taking the time to read these and big, big big, thank you to all that wrote them!

Please Note: I do not require my clients to become a member of this forum and write reviews. I have a much more streamlined and anonymous way of you to do so on my website.

Please click here for my most current real life ranch reports and/or submit a review.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Air Force Amy with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]