Air Force Amy Review - Trip North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. So I was up north on some business. I sent Denni Hof an email to say I would be around. He said stop by so I did. I rand the buzzer and was let in and the was the usual line up. I opted for the bar. A hot lady was there, it was Air Force Amy. I told her why I was there. She offered a tour anyway so we went. We then stopped at her room.

We negotiated a party for later. We then returned to the bar and she introduced me to Dennis. Now I’m no high roller or anyone special but he still took time from a project to buy me a drink and a tee shirt and chat a bit. He didn’t have to do that but he did. He went out of his way to be friendly to a regualr guy. That’s cool. He did the same when I went back later after my party with Amy. I’m just a regualr joe and yet Dennis made the effort. That’s good stuff in my book.

So later on that evening I went back to BR for my party with Amy. I didn’t think I could afford an Amy party but she worked with me and it wasn’t a 15 minute quicky either. What it was was hot hot hot. Amy can make even us little geeky guys feel like Peter North (even if we are a few inches shorter). And even though her photos are hot she’s hotter in person. Calls for a repeat next time I can find an excuse to go north.

So anyway, to Amy and Dennis thanks for a great time.

2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. There you have it and I also have all of me here for you too! Thank you for tolerating my spam!

[​IMG]

8. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

9. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

12. I would definitely be willing to take part in this study!

[​IMG]