Airforce Amy review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aus, Feb 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Aus
    Chat with Me

Aus New Member

The brightest of legends never truly perish, but conversely live on in our hearts and our minds—until the end of time. Ever wonder what it would be like to spend a day or a night with one of the most iconic ladies in the industry of sex, one who has put forth the upmost diligence of work throughout her career, only to achieve success in everything we had once thought impossible within that very sphere? If seduction is to intrigue as fine wine is to caviar, then you may look no further than to the abiding angel of unadulterated eroticism herself; the one and the only: Air force Amy. For decades upon decades she has fulfilled the highest quality service to both men and women alike, only to return all the more exhilarative with each passing spell. With the body of a vivacious bomb shell hot in her prime, the smile of an enchantress at the pinnacle of daylight in Spring, and a sensational charm set to light your pants on fire thus gliding you straight to the moon and back in one single glance, Airforce Amy will leave you craving for more within seconds upon your departure from her embrace. However, if there is one thing for certain, you can always be sure Airforce Amy will be there for you if ever you are in need, as she has been for all her long years of commitment to her unwavering devotees. Because like a true legend, her place in our hearts and our minds will never thus falter, but reside in our memories, and blossom in our deepest of fantasies—by dreams and by gracious connection.

2. Oh @Aus thank you my darling. Your writing is so eloquent and fluid and only superseded by your talents and looks and smarts as well. My tall drink of water and beautiful man with the hands so strong and full of skill and healing. The love we make can go on forever and a then some more. You are the whole package my love, I am truly and utterly swooned by you. Thank you so very much my love. I hope to see you again sooner than later. Be well and please know I have super sweet place forever in my heart for you.

Pizza Man likes this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

That was a Great Read....you had us at "vivacious bomb shell"....your word play is much better than I could possibly come up with. After all it's hard for me to talk when my mouth of FULL of Amy. LOL!

foreverman likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Awesome review Aus! AFAmy is a legend. I want to go to the St. Pat's party next month and get a chance to meet her. We just met briefly at the big parade in Carson City.

5. It will be nice to see you again!

foreverman likes this.

6. Don't you love his play on words? He has the most artful hands too! Massage therapist!

7. I just love this review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. Again!! I just love this review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I don't know, your word plays are pretty clever @pixxaman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Great review Amy is Awesome in many ways her body rocks sex is on the next level but the person is even better she will hug you if your in need of a hug and kindly give kick in the ass if you need one too. A great person inside and out that I am lucky to call my friend. Love ya girl[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]if Amy isn't on your bucket list you might want put her on it and have an experience like no other

11. I love this review! And I loved the massage and things I learned even more!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and @Air Force Amy is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great review! Air Force Amy is amazing and it sounds like you had an amazing time!