REVIEW Alexandria Moon - Wonderful spring fun GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Alexandria Moon (4th party - 4/13/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

After arriving at Kit Kat Ranch I was greeted by the door lady and let her know I was there for Alexandria. I took a seat in the area next to the bar. After a brief time Alexandria came out to greet me and she gave me a nice hug. She looked beautiful in her short black dress and heels. She took me back to her room where we caught up on what she was up to since I last saw her the previous month. We had good conversation on what she did over her vacation and her last photo shoot. After awhile she asked if I'd to go ahead and party with her and I said sure. After negotiations we went to the cashier to take care of business and then we went back to her room to start our party.

My party with Alexandria was sexy, sensual and fun. After our party we had some further conversation on various topics. After one last hug I left Kit Kat Ranch.

@Alexandria Moon

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/spring-gfe-trip-report.53139/

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Alexandria Moon the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

4. Soooo much fun! ❤❤❤❤ What an amazing time.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]