REVIEW Alice Little – The lady with boundless energy & heart of gold.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Dec 29, 2017.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

So, I’ve finally come to the final remembrance of my 2017 Christmas adventure. I had spoken with Alice on the message board about the possibility of getting together during my visit, dependent on finalizing the plans with the ladies I had made appointments with. By Saturday evening, my plans were all set and due to the generosity of the ladies I’d made appointments with, I at least would be able to ask if Alice if might be interested. I talked in person with Alice before Livestream and she was more than willing to meet with me for some fun on Christmas morning. :)

Alice and I had met for the first time on my original trip to Carson City back in December 2015. At that time, Alice had only been at the ranches for a couple of months. I told Alice when we talked on Saturday that I was very happy that my original post about our “naughty school girl” role play was still going strong on the message board a full 2 years later! :cool: For this particular visit, though I really didn’t have anything specific in mind.

Christmas day I showed up for our appointment a little bit early, and I waited in the parlor expecting Alice to come out from her room when she was ready. Lo and behold, Alice surprised me and came through the main gate and door, since she had been out at one of the local Reno charitable organizations doing what Alice always does… giving of herself. :)

Once Alice got settled, we headed back to her room. She told me she had been up late making food for the organization she had visited that morning. On top of that, she told me that she was going to head back there in the afternoon since the organization was a bit short handed for help! That pretty much sums up this lady and how she is constantly on the go and always giving of herself. :rolleyes:

As for our time together, I told Alice that I was completely planned out! I had started planting the seeds for my Christmas weekend trip as far back as late April, set initial plans up in late June, rearranged the plans in the fall, and finally made my final adjustments to the plan once I arrived and met with the ladies I had appointments with. I was looking for some simple fun, and I knew Alice would deliver. :p I told Alice to think of me as a toy she got for Christmas in 2015 and got to play with only once. LOL! The toy was misplaced for a while, and rediscovered again for Christmas 2017! I got what I wanted, which was a stress free final encounter to close out an amazing trip. ;)

Thank you, Alice for taking charge during our time together and providing me one final fling on Christmas day. You are one of the most caring and giving individuals I’ve ever met.

Happy New Year! Stay safe and healthy, my dear. I hope you have a very prosperous 2018.

RoadRunner J

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

That is the way to end the year! Congratulations!

4. Christmas was amazing thanks to you RoadRunner J. I had an amazing time with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thanks for letting me just relax and enjoy, Alice! It was the perfect end to an amazing trip. :)

6. Roadrunner J, thanks for the review!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. Great review there RoadRunnerJ!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. Now that is a great holiday review!

9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This is a great way to celebrate the holidays! :D Happy to hear you and Alice had a amazing Christmas.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  10. What a great holiday gift to the both of you!

11. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Hahaha I agree Alice Little is all energy!

12. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Great review of Alice Little!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. Thanks for sharing the review there RoadRunnerJ

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories with a beautiful lady! xoxo

AliceLittle likes this.
  15. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

Roadrunner J you seem to really have a great time with Alice, of course how could you not!

AliceLittle and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  17. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

What a great review! Alice does have a heart of gold!

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. Thank you TwoFer! I do have a lot of energy and I would love to show you how much energy!
    27652800_984899478326529_776803958_o.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  19. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

What a great review, @ROADRUNNER J ! @AliceLittle Does give a lot of herself not just to who she sees, but to the community as well! She is one in a million! Cheers!

20. Roadrunner J, I hope we can have some Christmas time fun this year too!
    23335566_931954786954332_1487401086_o.jpg

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I love reading my reviews, it brings back so many great memories! Let's make some memories together! Email or PM me today!
    Xoxoxo ❤❤❤
    [​IMG]

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Wow what a great way to end a year, partying with Alice Little. Book Alice Little and begin 2019 the best way possible!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. If you weren't able to come out at the end of 2018 come out now that it's 2019!
    [​IMG]

28. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I did Vegas for my Birthday. Next trip to Carson City is tentatively set for June 29th - July 3rd.

29. RoadRunner J, that is too cool! I bet you had a great time! Let me know when you will be here and I look forward to seeing you!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-19s.jpg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  30. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

As of now I'm only looking at setting up one appointment for my trip. Beyond that, I plan on spending some time just hanging out, relaxing and chatting with the ladies. Once I'm there I intend to just let things develop and see where my mood leads me. Hope to see you when I'm there.

AliceLittle likes this.
  31. I hope you have a wonderful trip! If I am around please say hello!
    73119-1a920b72615fb1e305867a49fe8b8739.jpg

32. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Will do, Alice! :) Hope all is well in your world.

AliceLittle likes this.
  33. I look forward to it Roadrunner J! I hope to see you!

[​IMG]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  34. You are so right Roadrunner J, Alice has endless energy and a huge heart of gold!

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]