Alice Little - my "naughty student" earned an A in my class.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Dec 21, 2015.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Last Monday evening, I had to visit one of my failing students, Alice, in her dorm room (she couldn't make my office hours). After some negotiations regarding "extra credit", Alice was able to take my exam (Alice probably knows me better as Professor J... don't you my dear?).

We had a great time putting a little bit of a "kinky twist" on the traditional student / professor role play. Alice, I can't imagine any of my students putting more of an effort into the "oral" portion of my exam.

PS: Thank you so much for the massage. It was phenomenal.

Professor J... aka ROADRUNNER J

2. i had SO much fun with you, Professor J! <3

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

The Professor is always willing to come up with creative ways to help his students. Perhaps the next time I'm in town I can give you the test as well, Willow. You'd have the advantage of having Alice to give you some study pointers in advance. :cool:

Amber Adams likes this.

5. i think you require two students this time <3

Amber Adams and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

If I win the Powerball, I intend to have an entire classroom of students. :p

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. Class is in session! <3 we could even get some chalk boards....lol!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. Quite a hot little role play, you two! I can't wait to hear how Alice passes her final NEXT semester, Professor! :)

9. maybe you can help me study roxy! <3

Domus likes this.
  10. haha! that's so fun, and sexy! :) <3 wish I could've seen her outfit for this!
    Hope she had some well deserve spankings, yum;) tehe

11. Awesome review, Roadrunner :) As Alice likes to say, redheads do it best......but you already knew that ;) xoxo

ROADRUNNER J and AliceLittle like this.
  12. Thats the truth! I'm hoping we get to have a 2- girl party together one of these days- we could call it the 'redhead experience' lol <3

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. Role play is so much fun! One of my favorite parties to date ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. I wore the shirt you got me to the gym this morning- thank you again for an incredible time!

15. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I'm glad you enjoyed the T-shirt, Alice. I'm sorry I couldn't get it in X-Small like you asked for, so I had to settle for small. :( I'd love to see a picture of you in it. I asked Sindy and Shelby at LRN to model theirs on U stream someday for me, if they got a chance.:)

16. it's absolutely perfect! I'll be sure to snap a photo of myself in it when I get home <3

17. Thinking of you! I smile every time I open my closet and see my school girl outfit :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

LOL! I bet my smile is bigger than yours... and something else gets big whenever I think of you in your schoolgirl outfit!;)

19. <3 smiling and thinking about you today!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  20. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

I have my school girl outfit. Hopefully I can join the class. Lol

21. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Maybe Alice will be willing to share her last exam with you, so you can slutty (woops, I mean study) up. :)

AliceLittle likes this.
  22. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

Sounds like I'm going to ace that exam.

23. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

LOL! Vanity, while I admire your enthusiasm and confidence NOBODY has ever earned an A+ on Professor J's exam(s). A- and A have been achieved however. Maybe you could bootleg a copy of the previous exam that I gave Alice.:D

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

I have an A personality so that plus on the end would just complete me. Alice will have to give me lessons. I'm a quick learner.

25. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You naughty little professor you! Alice I am sure you well deserved your "A"!!!

26. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Ha, Ha, Ha! While I have no doubt that you have an "A personality", Vanity, the exam requires the student to pass increasingly difficult "challenging activities' to get progressively higher grades. ;) I know by their profiles and board postings that some of the ladies could get the A+ if they took the exam.:p My September fall schedule is "booked" (see next post), but I may still have an opening for my January winter term.

27. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Yes indeed Shelby, Alice did deserve her A for sure. If we have enough time after our "aeronautic engineering" session in September, the Professor would LOVE to give you an opportunity to take an exam!;)

AliceLittle likes this.

28. I'll help you study for sure! Perhaps i'll be able to earn some extra credit in September :)

29. I love clever role play parties, and this one sounds HOT! :)

30. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  31. Well, I had a perfect professor help get me where I am hehe

ROADRUNNER J likes this.