Alice Little - my "naughty student" earned an A in my class.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Dec 21, 2015.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. RoadrunnerJ, I have been told I have been naughty, I think it's time to take me back to school!
    [​IMG]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Would you like me to be that naughty student? I do need a good spanking!
    [​IMG]

5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I don't remember girls looking like Alice in school, but I would love to play school with you!

6. I am ready to play school anytime you want! I do love earning an A+......
    [​IMG]

7. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Alice Little always earns an A+ in all of my parties with her!

AliceLittle likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you Cumisha! JackyT I really enjoy earning those A+!
    [​IMG]

10. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Roadrunner J, she is such a sexual goddess! You naughty little thing you!

11. That is the best thing about the reviews, the memories come flooding back!
    [​IMG]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and your welcome @AliceLittle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RoadrunnerJ, I really enjoyed being your little naughty schoolgirl...I am in need of another education!
    [​IMG]

14. You are such a great student and you are an even better teacher!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I can be your naughty student or I can be the teacher....you pick!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-4s.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I am sitting in the back of the class, waiting for the principal to come and take me to his office......I am waiting
    IMG_3334.PNG

Whole Grain and Leo Goodale like this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!! She is awesome!!! I love reading her reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I would love to earn an A+ from you, let's book our fun soon.....
    [​IMG]

21. I will put you through some big tests, let see if you can earn that A+

22. I am very good at tests, Hakeem! I have always been an excellent student! I will earn my A+
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Thank you Cumisha! Remember 10% more time added to our next encounter if you write a review! Let's party soon.....

www.thealicelittle.com

Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-25s.jpg

Lake Show likes this.
  25. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

You got it right RoadrunnerJ, Alice makes an awesome schoolgirl and it's fun to school her anytime!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. If you would like to have a fantastic time like RoadrunnerJ had, PM or email me today! Let's start planning our fun!
    [​IMG]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I always do my best in school, but I can be a very naughty little girl!
    IMG_3782.PNG

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. Let me be your naughty school girl! I will earn that A+
    [​IMG]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

34. This was one fun naughty party! Would you like your own fun naughty party? PM or email me today!
    www.thealicelittle.com
    [​IMG]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party for the holiday with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]