REVIEW Alice Little & Olivia 2-girl party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

After my second solo party with Alice at the Sagebrush last Friday night, I met a new lady named Olivia who has Alice assigned as her "big sister" aka mentor. Olivia is tall and slim with shoulder length blonde hair and a nice bustline. I spent some time chatting with her after my party with Alice. I was interested in her, but was taking the next day off to recoup, and had already made arrangements to party with Alice on Sunday. While chatting with Olivia I asked her if she did two girl parties and she said that she did.

So the obvious answer was to take advantage of Alice's skills as a sex educator to introduce me to my first two-girl party with Olivia.

I had never had a two girl before, nor had I seriously considered one.

I mentioned the possibility to Alice in email, and when I came in two days later I discussed my thoughts with the both of them. Alice has made it abundantly clear from her posts on this board and on her website that she was bisexual and liked two girl parties.

I asked Olivia if she was okay with it and she told me that she was on a similar sheet of music. So we proceeded. I would not consider a two-girl party unless both of the ladies were equally into it. It's also important to make sure that the ladies are compatible with one another.

The three of us adjourned to the Sagebrush's fantasy room and we got started getting naked while making out in a huddle/coddle. Suffice it to say, it was like a GFE multiplied by two.

I got to enjoy kissing both ladies and sampling their breasts. I had Olivia lay down and I went down on her, with Alice joining me after I asked her to give me some pointers. She demoed and then I switched back over. I am not sure if I was matching Alice movement for movement with my tongue, so we did this a few times.

I believe next Olivia gave me oral and I then mounted her missionary for a while.

Then I switched off and gave Alice some oral then had her mount me then switched to doggy style for my finish. Then the three of us got into the tub to decompress.

There was more kissing and touching than I described, but unless I stopped to take notes it is hard to specify everything that happened.

There was also a sybian in the fantasy room, but it went unused because I wasn't sure what it was and it looked like I might really hurt myself if I sat on it and someone turned the power on.

All in all a great first experience for a two girl party.

JBear, ColinSTL, Dragon Daddy and 3 others like this.
  2. i'd say it was an incredible party for sure! I had so much fun, and i'm smiling ear to ear just reading this review!

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Nice review Eddie ... Alice's educational parties are a lot of fun. :)

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got to have your first 2 girl experience with Alice and Olivia. Alice is indeed a wonderful mentor and I would as well love to learn as much as I could from her.

5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I need a 2 girl party from these two!!!

6. It was a lot of fun getting both to party, but also help instruct along the way.

7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Do you have a favorite girl to party with? I was thinking of trying a two girl on my next visit (I dunno maybe it'd be too much) but want to know who you'd like to do it with.

8. A favorite girl here? Are you kidding me, I have crushes on way too many girls here lol. That said just like another other party some girls are more into, or better suited for different things. So if you wanted a two girl kink party I might suggest one person, but if you wanted two girls for GFE I might suggest someone else, or two girl PSE (if you're really brave) then I'd suggest someone else. So let me know what you're thinking (you know how to reach me still, right?) for your party and I'll let you know which fabulous lady would be the best choice for that party idea.

9. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Okay I asked that but then saw a lot of Ondine and now you're having your thing with her so that might have made the choice for me <.<

10. <3 Trust me, if you go that route you won't be sorry, we have so much fun together, we just need someone to share it with.

11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review NiceGuy! After my first visit I wasn't sure the ladies were interested in 2 girl parties. Was I wrong. I do always ask the first girl who she would like to join us. Makes it more fun. Having a 2 girl with Alice is something I just have to do!

12. I can't wait. Sometimes it's great to ask us who we like to party we, cause we might already have a "groove" with a certain girl, but it's also fun to let our date decide, cause they might pick someone new, and that can be so much fun too.

foreverman likes this.
  13. foreverman
    Chat with Me

As Jackie Gleason used to say on the Honeymooners, "Alice, you're the greatest!"

14. He also said a lot less flattering things about and to Alice lol

foreverman likes this.
  15. foreverman
    Chat with Me

that's true, but this is the only one that applies to you. You were and always will be!

16. What a great experience with two fun girls!!
    Having your first two girl at the ranch is a great experience, glad you enjoy yourself:)

17. Hehe, alright, thanks hun, I'll accept that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  18. 9783-28917-25022.JPG

On my own or with another girl, I promise a fun time!

19. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

That shawl makes you look ready for winter but I wouldn't go out without a shirt on first lol

20. Haha, seriously there is no worry about me running around without a top in this weather, unless it's for a short shoot or something :p

21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

22. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Wow! That sounds like an awesome party! ;)

23. Thanks, we all thought it was!

24. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

See more glasses, now that I've said it, it's everywhere.

25. They're stalking you, so I can see you better my dear.

26. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be upset with you stalking me.

27. 4320-691-7335.jpg
    ;-)

auron79 likes this.
  28. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

It sounds like you had yourself a really nice two-girl party! ;)

29. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm in awe for black lingerie on you! Next party perhaps? ;)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

31. Definitely! Just remind me.

Haha, thanks hun. Maybe you'll see it in full view next month.

32. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

oh Alice is that an asian style of dress you're wearing is just luv it on you ...of course it would look better on the floor...giggels [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]