Alice Little- pure TNT

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 2, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Grizzly for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  3. I've got to plan to see her again, but while I am, I keep thinking TNT!

grizzly likes this.
  4. Love it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attached Files:

5. Thanks for the shout out, Casey! Oil massage.jpg

CaseyCross and grizzly like this.
  6. So sweet to give me a shout out! Grizzly is a wonderful man! Beach 1.JPG

grizzly and Dragon Daddy like this.
  7. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

This is a great review, Grizzly! Alice truly is a genuine, loving, and passionate little Irish lass that one will never forget the magical time with her!

grizzly likes this.
  8. Wow! 2 years but that's awesome! Well planned and sounds like you had an awesome time with the little lady.

grizzly likes this.
  9. Great review and you're a patient man! But good things come to those that wait, huh? TNT is a great comparison!

10. Thank you, Hakeem! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Nice review and man you are patient waiting two year! TNT for sure!

12. Thanks, DXanatos! Appreciate your comments!

13. Thanks, Casey. Grizzly is a sweetheart of a man! Alice-Little-Black-Bra-_-Panties-2.jpg

14. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

Grizzly wow that is too cool, you have partied with some hot women and I am glad you got to party with this little stick of TNT!

15. I really enjoy reading my reviews and having them run through my minds, I always smile! Want to make your own memories with me?

[​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  16. Grizzly what a great review! It seems like you can always depend on Alice for any needs you have!

AliceLittle likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Grizzly, I had such a wonderful time with you! I look forward to more one day! It was a really fun time!
    [​IMG]

grizzly and Dragon Daddy like this.
  19. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I am looking forward to planning more and more adventures with you, little girl! Making every moment we get together purely amazing!

AliceLittle likes this.
  20. I love making memories and when my client writes a review I love reading them and remembering all our fun!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  21. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

More memories to be made every time we get together, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  22. Come see me and see what this little stick of TNT can do when I am with you!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  23. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I love how we can ignite your little TNT body and have such explosive adventures, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

If you want to be amazed and awed book an encounter with Alice Little today!

AliceLittle likes this.
  25. Maybe my song should be " Come on baby light my fire, try to set the night on......Fire"

Dragon Daddy and grizzly like this.
  26. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Oh my dear sweet Alice! I have many fond memories of this party with you! I also had an amazing and wonderful time with you.

As you and I have discussed, my plans to come see you this year have fallen through as I report for Basic Training Aug 13th for 3 months of Corrections Officer training, law classes and firearm qualifications. I will be working at the womens prison in Topeka.

Once I know the vote to ban the brothels fails, I will contact you @AliceLittle and set something up for next year and start socking away for it.

Right now I am thinking we should celebrate my one year job anniversary with a trip to Virginia City and the haunted hotel that Ghost Adventures filmed at and make it an overnight at your place, and maybe invite one of your bunny sisters to join us.

You are my stick of dynamite, and when the going gets tough in the new career change I will look at this review and remind myself of my goal for next year.

Grizz

Dragon Daddy and AliceLittle like this.
  27. Grizzly, so do I! Oh Grizzly I am so excited for you and I know you will do a wonderful job and even though I will miss you so much, I am so proud of you! You need and deserve to do this job and the women's prison will be lucky to have you!
    I am sure we can celebrate your 1 year at your new job together! Virginia City and the haunted hotel will be a great celebration!
    I am so glad I am your stick of dynamite and yes if you start feeling the pressure read your review and send me a message! Congratulation Grizzly!
    379.JPG

28. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Wow what a wonderful sexy talented sweethearted woman of my dreams xoxo xoxo

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Thank you so much @AliceLittle this has been a long time coming! To finally make what I will be making plus State Benefits, I am still pinching myself. Yes the womens prison is lucky to have me.

Glad you like my idea for a job anniversary celebration party. Yes you will always be my stick of dynamite, ever since you launched yourself in my lap in Dec of 2015, I also will miss you alot as well. I will send you a message as needed, if and when the pressure gets to bad.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  31. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Congrats @grizzly !! I know you will do well there! They are very lucky to have you there!

grizzly likes this.
  32. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Great song and I believe it fits perfectly for you, little girl!