REVIEW Alice Little - The Review about the party that wasn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Mar 9, 2017.

1. I also love reading my reviews and remembering the fun we had together!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Would you like to experience an encounter with me? Please PM or email me today! I look forward to being able to read your review! Check out my website too!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com

[​IMG]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your reviews @AliceLittle!!! You are awesome!!! Schedule your appointments with @AliceLittle today and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. It's time to make the best decision of your life! Let's book our sensual time now! PM or email me today!
    [​IMG]

5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

It's worth repeating - my experiences at the ranches involve sex, which is wonderful, but they're also memorable because I meet some extraordinary people. Alice Little is one such person. The things you can learn and grow from an encounter with a sex worker are things that make you smile by the fireside, and golden moments that you recall when life gets difficult.

Mwah, Alice. Miss you, girl.

AliceLittle likes this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

A good pearl of wisdom from Alice's recent podcast series "Wing Woman" - tips on making conversation (paraphrased):

Ask open-ended questions. Questions like "do you like cats or dogs?" are fine, but open-ended questions such as, "So you're a dog lover! What is it that you love about dogs?" go a much longer way towards getting to know one another and building a connection.

I've been trying to put this into practice in my daily life and already I can feel the difference in letting people open up in their own way.

Thank you, Alice!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading @AliceLittle reviews!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Broadhildt, thank you so much for this. I try to explain that an encounter is so much more than sex, unless that is all you want of course. It is a start of a friendship, talking laughing and sometimes even tears. It makes me happy to know that memories we have made can help you when life gets difficult, that is one of my goals! Miss you!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-22s.jpg

9. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Great review! Book this beauty today and you will have a fantastic party!

10. What is your fantasy? Let me make your dreams come true!
    [​IMG]

11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice has been busy recording episodes of her podcast, "Wing Woman." I've enjoyed the relationship and sex wisdom Alice has made freely available to all of us. Her latest episodes are

8: A Guide to Gift Giving
    9: How to Build Sexual Confidence
    10: Relationship Check-Ins

I encourage you to check them out! Thanks, Alice! xo

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.37.54 PM.png

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Good bit of relationship wisdom from Alice's "Wing Woman" podcast (paraphrased):

Own your faults/habits that may be problematic for your partner. If you snore, let your partner know about it up front before your first night together. If you get uptight when driving in traffic, say to her before going through a major city, "Hey, just so you know, I get stressed in city driving, so I may swear now and then."

And then don't leave it at that but be willing to grow and change. Move forward in life.

Thanks, Alice. Mwah!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I can't wait to see you again Broadhildt! PM or email me today for your own encounter!
    [​IMG]

Broadhildt likes this.
  15. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice recently featured a summary on perspective on her "Wing Woman" podcast. In itself it was insightful and challenging, and then I saw Alice practicing this on social media. It was a breath of fresh air in a world that is often contempt-, irony-, and anger-filled. It's a reminder that we CAN do better - and should challenge ourselves to do so.

I'm writing this because I admire Alice as a person for her passion, intelligence, and compassion.

Many kisses, Alice. Hugs and best wishes, BH

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  17. Broadhildt,
    Thank you so much for saying this! I always try my best to be an upbeat, passionate person and yes I practice what I preach!
    Many kisses and hugs to you! Thank you again,
    Alice
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-4s.jpg

aztecwarrior2881 and Broadhildt like this.
  18. Email me today and let's start planning our sexy outstanding experience! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

19. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

For those of you reading this thread, Alice has a birthday coming up in early May!

I also wanted to update my signature. I asked Alice's permission, and she sent me the very hot photo you see below. The background makes me think of a fantasy - Alice is the boss, and I'm the new guy who works late, trying to get ahead. She takes a liking to me and decides, one night after everyone else has gone home, to ask me to help her move some furniture around in her corner office. Of course, the furniture was just a cover for her REAL intent...;);), and underneath her blazer, blouse and skirt was the lingerie you see in the pic below.

The rest is up to the imagination...
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. Thank you Broadhildt, May 3rd is my birthday! Oh I like that tole playing encounter! When you are ready to have it fulfilled let me know!
    IMG_3016.PNG

aztecwarrior2881 and Broadhildt like this.
  21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice just published a great 14th episode of "Wing Woman" - her podcast. She interviewed Christina Kiritz of preventhumantrafficking.org. Thanks, Alice for using your platform to help make the rest of us aware of charities doing good work.

While trafficking may have become the "cool thing to be against" in today's culture, and wrongly conflated with consensual sex work all too often, coercion and violence do befall people, and it needs to be combated. Big hug, Alice.

22. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I just donated to preventhumantrafficking.org. Alice interviewed Chris Kiritz for one of her recent "Wing Woman" podcast episodes and encouraged everyone to give to PHT in lieu of gifts for her birthday. PHT has a shoutout to Alice up on their web site! Thanks, Alice, for finding a charitable organization you feel comfortable supporting in the fight against (REAL) human trafficking.

23. Well said Broadhildt! Thank you so much, I appreciate everyone who has donated to such a wonderful cause!

[​IMG]

Broadhildt likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. It is so wonderful to read reviews, thank you so much! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

26. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

My favorite reviews to read are those where a client is deeply touched by his (or her) experience with a sex worker. Alice has several such reviews - no surprise. She cares deeply about her work and about her clients. That's why I'm an Alice fan!

27. Thank you so much Broadhildt, I love to hear how I have touched someones life, helped change a negative to a positive! I am so happy you are an Alice fan!
    Alice-2-6-Black-Lingerie-7s.jpg

28. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Re-upping the thread, as it's the three-year anniversary of this encounter. What a meaningful weekend and a great memory - meeting the extraordinary person that is Alice. xo!

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]