REVIEW Alice, the Fairest

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Roadiedoug, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Roadiedoug
    Chat with Me

Roadiedoug Well-Known Member

It says so, right on her arm (I remembered to look at the tattoo!)

It seems to be my fate to see Alice during a long drive; see https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-wonderful-break-from-the-road-with-alice.41406/. This drive was specifically to see her. I had a convention in Las Vegas and arrived a couple of days early so I could do the drive - let's hear it for unlimited rental car miles!

I've seen people say that the experience gets better with return trips. I know it was for me, I knew the basic routine and Alice was someone I now knew. I was much more comfortable and I think it showed.

We met that evening for a little while; we were both delayed by crashes on the highway, be careful out there folks! I was a zombie from travelling for 15 hours so we decided to get together the next morning.

The next morning I arrived at the appointed time to find Alice waiting at the bar. We hugged and she gave me a tour of her new digs. This included meeting her shaggy pony Merlin, and giving him and his paddock mate scratches and treats. She pointed out the Fantasy Bungalow Suites and the pool (unoccupied, it was in the 30s), as well as the Ron Jeremy Penis Patio - I hear it's life-size :D) We had to be careful in the halls, there was some remodeling going on.

Once we took care of the required details in the office and got back to her room, the day really got underway. Like I was Paris on Mount Ida, she was soon nude in front of me to be judged. Since she was obviously the fairest, she won the golden apple! The details shall remain behind closed doors, but I'm now not quite as vanilla as I was when we went in. There were toys applied to both of us and ties not around necks. The sounds of remodeling faded away, as if they never existed. And I think this old guy just may have shown the Lovely Alice something new to her. If she invites you to try monkey sex, you can thank me.

After my toes uncurled and we had cleaned up a bit, she settled into my arms and we read a book together. She was the one making the funny animal noises.

Too soon, our time together was finished. We dressed, kissed goodbye in the lobby and I made my way on wobbly legs out to my car to start he drive back to Las Vegas. The smile stayed on my face for days, I'm sure I missed some important things at the conference, as I spent much time lost in reverie.

Until next time, Alice, I miss you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Good to see you got to spend some time with Alice again Roadiedoug. Fairest of them all she is! :)

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

Roadiedoug likes this.
  4. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience! xoxo

Roadiedoug likes this.
  5. Thanks for sharing your review.

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this amazing lady!
    [​IMG]

7. It was so lovely getting to see you again my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roadiedoug likes this.
  8. Roadiedoug
    Chat with Me

Roadiedoug Well-Known Member

Thank you! Visiting you will always be the highlight of any trip. Meeting Merlin was icing on the cupcake!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

BryceStevens likes this.
  9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

10. Great review! I guess I'm going to have Alice read to me some animal book where she makes animal noises! And...monkey sex! Alice, have you been holding out on me?

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Great review! Man, to drive that way is amazing but Alice is definitely worth it!

14. Thanks, Regal! Always appreciate the shout out!

15. It's amazing when clients will make such an effort as this. Everyone does, actually in so many different ways!

Roadiedoug likes this.
  16. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Pretty awesome review! Long way to drive but Alice is definitely worth it! Way to go!

17. Thanks, DXanatos, for the nice review!

18. Love to look over the reviews and the comments! Thanks guys!

19. Awesome review! Impressive that you drove all that way but we know Alice is worth it!

20. Thanks, Adamwest for the kind words!

21. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

@Roadiedoug Reading this makes me even more excited about my future returns to see @AliceLittle ! You do have that Iron Butt for that drive and at some point I am going to do the long haul ride on my motorcycle. Glad you got to enjoy time with her again! Cheers!

22. I can't wait to see you pull up on your motorcycle, Dragon Daddy! Alice-Little-Black-Bra-_-Panties-7.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  23. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I can't wait, either! Then see your face when I pull out the helmet for you, get you on the back, and we head out for a ride in the hills or up to Tahoe, little girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. That would be exhilarating! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Alice-Little-Fall-17-39s.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Even more exhilarating will be feeling your arms around me as we ride and hearing you giggle with excitement from it![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I love all my encounters and when I am able to see return clients I am so excited and happy! I can't wait to see you again!

Dragon Daddy likes this.