REVIEW Alice, the Fairest

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Roadiedoug, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see you soon, little Irish lass!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens and AliceLittle like this.
  2. Oh my sweet Dragon Daddy, I am counting down the days!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Soon the counting down the days will be the counting down of the hours until you are in my arms again, little girl!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Dragon daddy, I count down the days as soon as you leave me! I am looking forward to just having the hours to count down!
    • [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  6. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You know how to get to my heart, little girl! I do the same as you with counting down the days after I leave! The days will soon turn to hours, then minutes, and you will be in my arms again![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. In you arms again sounds the best! I will be your little Irish lass, the fairest in the land!
    • [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are the fairest in the land, my little Irish lass! Very soon you will be lifted up in my arms for all to see!

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. I am glad I am the fairest in the land and I can't wait for you Daddy to sweep me off my feet!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com
    • [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  10. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

Alice you are the fairest of the land! You skin so white and soft to the touch!

AliceLittle likes this.
  11. Thank you ValleyGuy, I am so happy to be the fairest of the land. Would you like to be my Prince Charming....

www.TheAliceLittle.com

[​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  12. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I loved being able to sweep you off your feet, little girl! I would be honored to be your Prince Charming and we can stay all night at the ball dancing the night away![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  13. Dragon Daddy likes this.
  14. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

We will dance as we look deep into each other's eyes! Letting the night slip away! Your Prince Charming is here, little girl, for you are the fairest in the land![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. This was such a romantic sweet encounter and I love being the fairest of them all...........

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Roadiedoug and Dragon Daddy like this.
  17. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are the fairest of them all, little girl! You are the brightest star shining for all to see!

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Thank you so much Dragon Daddy! I love being treated like a princess, especially a Disney princess!

www.TheALiceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  20. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little girl! I love treating you as a Disney Princess for you are a Disney princess to me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Roadiedoug
    Chat with Me

Roadiedoug Well-Known Member

Awwww! Any time spent with you is sweet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I loved reading your review @Roadiedoug of your time with sweet sexy @AliceLittle . It sounds like you both had a blast!!!!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. You are so right Bryce Stevens, we did have a blast and I can't wait to do it again!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  26. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to having you as the fairest on that steel horse, little girl! Hopefully Merlin won't be jealous!

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. LexiArmani
    Chat with Me

LexiArmani Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your experience with Alice ! She is definitely on my list of girls I want to party with <3 glad you had a great time !!

AliceLittle likes this.
  29. Merlin will be fine I will tell him there is nothing to be jealous of! Lexi, I look forward to partying with you!

www.TheAliceLittle
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  30. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I am glad you will talk to him and reassure him, little girl! I am thinking I will bring him a few carrots, too![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle is awesome!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  32. Thank you cumisha! I love to party and have fun! Book an encounter today with me and come find out how fun I am!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  33. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

So looking forward to our upcoming adventures together, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]