REVIEW Alice, the Fairest

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Roadiedoug, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Thank you! I can't wait to see you again RoadieDoug! PM or email me today for your own encounter!
    [​IMG]

3. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Every Ranch has someone for everyone! If you are looking for a petite redhead that's so tiny you can carry her around, who has the energy to keep going and loves what she does, you found the right Ranch and the right girl! Email me today![email protected] and let's start planning!
    [​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Email me today and let's start planning our sexy outstanding experience! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

7. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]