REVIEW An Afternoon With Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by I.Am.Sparkling, Nov 15, 2018.

1. The date: November 13th. The Time 2PM. The Place: Bunny Ranch. The Mission: Alice Little.

This is the chronicle of my time with Alice Little, where I learned SO MUCH and got so comfortable with her that I forgot to be nervous after just a few minutes!

I'd only been talking to Alice for a few weeks as I tried to figure out when I'd be able to make my trip up to the Bunny Ranch, but even then I went from stuttering (yes, you can stutter in texts, I can prove it!) out of nerves to doing something I had NEVER been able to do before ever: Talk about sex. THAT's the level of comfort that Alice can have on you from afar. So there was only one more thing to do: GO see her in person!

So that's what I did!

I'd had a catastrophe two (TWO) days before my planned trip to the Bunny Ranch but with the gentle words of Alice, I didn't panick nearly as much as I would have otherwise and it turned out I didn't have to reschedule like I'd thought I would!!! But, instead of flying I had to drive a few hours (no real big deal overall), and I was running a few minutes ahead, so I thought I'd let her know. Lo and behold, I ended up a couple minutes late (which for me was the end of the world) because I took a wrong turn at an inopportune moment!

But despite being late, I was still greeted with a huge smile and a HUGE hug before we traipsed off to her suite, getting to see the Ranch and her troublemaker Merlin and his innocent bystander Nimue! After a nervewracking negotiation (actually really really really easy, but I was nervous and half-stuttering because I was in the presence of Her Royal Gorgeousness Alice Little) we made our trip back to the main house to settle the arrangements and get started on our party!

I'd come in with two things on my mind, two goals that I had: One was to learn some things I'd never had the real chance to, and the other was to experience one of the most intense moments of a relationship: 'THAT Moment' where the two halves of one soul finally just connect on that other level. It was a moment that I'd missed despite being married twice.

It was The Moment that was perfection. I still don't know how she did it, but Alice nailed that moment... I was so beautiful that I had to stop myself from crying and I still have misty thoughts whenever I think back to that encounter... It's a memory I will treasure until my dying day. The rest just flowed, I really don't know where the time went, but I was comfortable in my own skin and she was comfortable ON my own skin. Her confidence and physical AND emotional support where my confidence began to waver just let my feelings and emotions grow.

In the end, she exceeded anything I could have imagined. I went in nervous, not sure of myself and a new intimate situation, intent on being the passenger while letting her drive the encounter to being strong and confident with her guiding me to take the wheel. I really don't know how she managed THAT part either, but it happened... And I know that I see the difference in myself and I think others likely saw it too.

Thank you @AliceLittle . I don't truly have the right words to do ANY justice to what you did for me, because it was special, more special than I can express in something as inadequate as words. Perhaps when I next come up to see you, I may be able to find some way to tell you... No, to SHOW you just how much it meant to me.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I.Am.Sparkling, I am so happy that you were so comfortable that we could talk about sex! You really stepped out of your comfort zone and I was so proud of you!
    We worked it out and you said you had a nice drive, I tried to keep you calm and it worked! It was ok you were a few minutes late!
    Merlin and Nimue loved the visit! You were fine, your nerves didn't even show (wink wink) when we started our business talk! You are so sweet!
    I wanted you to experience "that moment" and when I looked into your eyes I knew you had! It was a beautiful time with you and the whole encounter was special! It was amazing to me to see you grow with confidence in yourself, it was fantastic!
    I could see it in your eyes what our time together meant to you and you will always be special to me and I look forward to seeing you again!
    Thank you for such a wonderful review.
    Alice
    Alice-12-4-2017-38s.jpg

3. Tell me what you want and I will do my best to fulfill your fantasies!
    [​IMG]

4. I really enjoyed our afternoon together and I am so looking forward to seeing you again!
    [​IMG]

5. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Now that is a great way to spend an afternoon, in the arms of Alice Little!

AliceLittle likes this.
  6. We had such a wonderful afternoon......Would you like some afternoon delight? Let me know!
    [​IMG]

7. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Let's plan some fun together! 2019 will be a wonderful year!
    [​IMG]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have a "Merry Christmas" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I can't wait to see you again! Our encounters will get even better and better with each one!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Would you like to experience an encounter with me? Please PM or email me today! I look forward to being able to read your review! Check out my website too!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com

[​IMG]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @AliceLittle today and with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. It's time to make the best decision of your life! Let's book our sensual time now! PM or email me today!
    [​IMG]

13. Come spend an afternoon with me! I hope you all enjoy reading my reviews! I look forward to our encounter, then reading your review! PM or email me today!

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

14. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Alice Little is a perfect person to spend the afternoon with, she is a must visit! Book this beauty!

15. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

17. We need to make he summer of 2019 the summer of love! Email me today and let's plan our trip!
    [​IMG]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I.am.sparkling I so enjoyed our afternoon together! I really enjoy reading your review, thank you!
    [​IMG]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. I.Am.Sparkling, I am so happy I was your mission and you were very successful in it!
    [​IMG]

Markk55 likes this.
  22. Great way to spend an afternoon, with the sexy Alice Little.

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I really like reading my reviews too Cumisha, when I do I am right back there in the party...wonderful memories of a great afternoon of fun!
    [​IMG]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories with us!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. I.Am.Sparkling, it was a magical afternoon. When I think of afternoon delight, I think of you!
    Alice-Pool-28s.jpg

28. Wonderful review of a great encounter, would you like to experience one for yourself? Email me today[email protected]
    [​IMG]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I.Am.Sparkling, I am so ready to spend another afternoon with you!
    [​IMG]

Markk55 likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. This was a wonderful afternoon, would you like to spend an afternoon with me? Email me and let's make our afternoon delight come true!
    [​IMG]

33. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Alice will get you to calm down and settle your nerves. I know she always says "Don't overthink things" great advice

34. The hardest thing to do is make sure that you don't overthink it, I say take a deep breath and relax!
    IMG_3370.PNG

35. What a great way to spend an afternoon, with Alice Little!