REVIEW An Afternoon With Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by I.Am.Sparkling, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I.Am.Sparkling. I can't wait to see you sparkle again! I hope to have another afternoon with you!
    [​IMG]

2. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

What a great way to spend an afternoon! Damn, I miss you Alice! I will PM you a little later today!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awe I miss you too JackyT! Let's spend an afternoon together soon!
    [​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I would love to spend an afternoon with you again I.Am.Sparkling.....
    IMG_3407.PNG

7. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Alice reading your reviews always helps me remember our time together! She is a sexual goddess guys!

8. That is the best thing about the reviews, the memories come flooding back!
    [​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I.Am.Sparkling, it was an awesome time with you, I can't wait to do it again!
    [​IMG]

11. What a great way to spend an afternoon!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. This was the most pleasant of afternoons, would you like to spend an afternoon with me?
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-4s.jpg

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. It is an awesome review of an awesome party. Would you like to spend an afternoon with me?
    Alice-Pool-59s.jpg

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Let's spend some time together just like I.Am.Sparkling did, an afternoon, a morning or evening! Let's do it!
    IMG_3409.PNG

19. Remember 10% more time added to our next encounter if you write a review! Let's party soon.....

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

20. Alice Little is your ultimate dream girl! She will romance you, whatever you desire! You can't ask for anything better!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I.Am.Sparkling, it's been a long time since November, I am so ready to see you and spend an afternoon together again!
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. If you haven't figured me out yet, I love to teach! So if you want to learn about anything I am your girl! If I don't know something, I will educate myself on the subject before you come out! PM or email me today!
    [​IMG]

25. You are coming up on your year anniversary of your party with Alice, you should do an anniversary party with her!

26. I.Am.Sparkling, it is almost a year! I am so ready to celebrate our anniversary!
    IMG_3408.PNG

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. Let's have an amazing afternoon! PM me to day and we can play our fun!
    [​IMG]

29. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Any time you can party with Alice, morning, noon or night...it is so the best party ever!

30. WOW! Such a thoughtful review of Miss @AliceLittle
    xoxo Ella Diaz

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. Thank you all! I love my reviews, when I read them I remember all the fun we had!
    [​IMG]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. This was an awesome party! Would you like to party? PM or email me today and we will plan our own intimate party!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]