An Amazing GFE with Bryce Stevens!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thelovedoctor, Dec 12, 2016.

1. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

I have been visiting the Ranches for 7 yrs, had some great GFE parties, but last Labor Day weekend I met an awesome lady. I seldom post reviews because every courtesan are great at the services they offer. That weekend I visited the Kit Kat and was sitting at the bar in order to meet the ladies, I never do line ups and I met the most beautiful woman by the name of Bryce Stevens. We had an enjoyable conversation and both of us felt a connection, so I went to her room which was very well appointed. After a very short discussion I ask to experience a GFE party with this beautiful lady. Boy am I ever happy I did so, left her with a great big smile and a wonderful memory of my time spent with her. I just had to see her again and did so the next night.

Bryce is not only a beautiful woman but also an intelligent one. She is very confident, caring,and focuses on her client, leaving you feeling like the only person she really wants to please.

Returned to the Ranch Thanksgiving Day weekend for my scheduled out date. It was a very pleasurable encounter. She arranged for us to go to The Gold Hill Hotel for dinner, after which we had a glass of wine at their unique bar and of course dessert back at the Ranch. Let me tell you she pays attention to every little detail.
    Now I have another beautiful memory to enjoy and rest assured I will see this wonderful and genuine lady again. Hesitated to write this review because I may have to stand in line on my next visit in the spring, but felt that any clients wanting a great experience needs to meet this dream of a woman. Thank You Bryce!

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you LoveDoctor for the beautiful review. I had a super awesome time with you each and every time and am looking forward to many more exciting adventures together. Thank you LoveDoctor!!

3. I just recently met Bryce working at The Kit Kat together. I agree, she is a very beautiful & intelligent woman.
    I have said this before; it's been a pleasure getting to know her.
    Love Doctor, you picked a nice lady ;)

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Brandi for the nice compliments. I sure hope you'll be at KK when I return!! KK won't be the same if you're not there.

5. Your welcome sweetie I was just be honest ;)
    I will be here in the springtime
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Happy Holidays!

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. Love Doctor,
    I hope to meet Bryce Stevens in person one of these days. I have heard that she is a kind beautiful woman.

brandiminx and BryceStevens like this.
  7. I know that Bryce is on my list. She just seems like a real sweetheart!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch for the nice compliment. I sure hope to meet you when you make it out to the ranches!!

9. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you firstflight800 for the nice compliment. I'm glad I'm on your list and look forward to meeting you!!

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Great Brandi. I'm excited I'll see you at KitKat in the Spring!! Thank you sexy!!

brandiminx likes this.
  11. Your welcome sweetie see you then!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Miss Bryce WOULD make the ultimate girlfriend, wouldn't she?

But yes...waiting in line this spring might be the order of the day.

But a man can dream, can't he? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens and tuch2881 like this.
  14. YES, and I could also be considered a "dreamer" where Bryce is concerned. However, I'm going to have to do my best to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. She certainly seems to be a multi-faceted young lady!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you David for the really nice compliments. I can't wait to be back at KK to fulfill more dreams!!

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you firstflight800 for the nice compliment. I look forward to making your dream into a reality!!

17. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

To say she is the "whole package" would be an understatement.

BryceStevens likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you David. You're making me blush!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful, ravishing Cumisha!!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @FriskyJimmy29 for taking the time to read and like my review!!

23. Bryce is amazing, it's no surprise you had such a good time with her.

BryceStevens likes this.
  24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you hot sexy Alice for saying I'm amazing !!

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Yaah!! Just 21 days to go and I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch for my Oct. 4-24th Fall tour dates!! I look forward to seeing you all soon!!! Thank you @thelovedoctor for the wonderful time(s) we spent together. Millions of sweet kisses for you!!!