***AN EVENING WITH BRYCE STEVENS - AN UNCHAINED MELODY***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by origlegman, Feb 21, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I was first introduced to Bryce Stevens on the Message Board and I quickly found her to be a fascinating, charming and intriguing woman. We discovered that we shared a number of common interests including a love of animals and music. It was evident that Bryce is a very special woman and I was looking forward to finally meeting her when she returned for her next visit.

We agreed to meet on a Thursday evening which turned out to be Karaoke night at the Kit Kat. As I entered the parlor, I was quickly greeted by a striking woman. Bryce is a petite woman with a fabulously fit body and awesome legs!!! Her smile and personality quickly lit up the room. We ended up singing a few songs and then decided to move on to more adventurous pursuits.

We soon found ourselves locked in each other's arms and thats when the real fun began. As is my custom, I will not go into specific details as to what transpired during the course of our party but I will say that Bryce is a very talented, compassionate and inspiring lover. She left me satisfied but still not wanting our evening to end as time seems to fly by while in her presence. I must say that we did soar to some melodious heights and as the party wore down, we actually began to compose some lyrics as well. During the course of our party, I also discovered that Bryce has an incredible sense of humor and that she loves to laugh. I am beginning to become a bit concerned as it seems that most of my parties are now ending up in a laugh fest. :D;):)

I want to thank you Bryce for a wonderful evening and say that it's essential that we get back together soon in order to further refine and complete our score!!! Until the next time my dear. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you Origlegman for the beautiful and fun to read review of our time together. I super enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing you again to "further refine and complete our score"!

origlegman likes this.
  3. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a wonderful review for a wonderful lady! ;)
    So glad you had a good time with Bryce; she is a sweetie!

BryceStevens and origlegman like this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful Brandi for the lovely compliment. Did I mention I love your new avatar photo? It is very inspiring.

origlegman likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm thinking that we will need to concentrate on finding some high notes!!! ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

What a grand idea Origlegman. I'd like to suggest though that we include plenty of low notes and mid tones for a full range of unbearably good sounds. After all, we are heading for the Grammy's!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Sounds like I wonderful night.

Wait....I KNOW it must have been a wonderful night! I can only imagine and be envious of some of the delights you experienced!

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you David. I look forward to seeing you soon!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Origleman,
    Bryce Stevens is my list.

BryceStevens likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Glad I'm on your list Tuch2881. Just so you know, you are on my list too!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  11. david006
    Chat with Me

Miss Bryce IS my list. Come back soon. I ache for you

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I'll be back March 16th - April 12th. I look forward to seeing you again David!!

david006 likes this.
  14. david006
    Chat with Me

I am so thirsty for you. Will you wet my lips, please?

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha for the kind words. You too are amazing and wonderfully adorable!!

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I absolutely will David. I look forward to seeing you soon!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

A wonderful review of the lovely and highly talented Bryce Stevens!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    BryceStevens likes this.
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Docrocker for the kind words. I really look forward to seeing you again soon!!

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Do not miss out on the opportunity to spend time with this lovely and very talented woman!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman for the great review, compliment and wonderful time together! I look forward to seeing you again!

origlegman likes this.
  21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you RunningSquirrel, David006, BrandiMinx, Tuch2881 and John N Ga for liking my review.

tuch2881 and RunningSquirrel like this.
  22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy @cumishaamado for reading and liking my review!!

24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman for reading and liking my post!!

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman for being a sweetheart and liking my post!!!

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m thinking it’s time we start composing some new refrains my dear.;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!! I can't wait to do that with you!! We make such good music together @origlegman!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

origlegman likes this.
  28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Yaah!! Just 21 days to go and I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch for my Oct. 4-24th Fall tour dates!! I look forward to seeing you all soon!!!
    I'm excited to give you October kisses @origlegman !!!

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Well I’m here waiting for you and I’ve been humming a few tunes. :D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Fantastic! I can't wait to see you soon @origlegman and hum some tunes together, even if it's with a full mouth!!

origlegman likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Love, I’ve always had the greatest appreciation of your skills and creativity![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]