REVIEW Back Again for another round (well 3 actually) w/ AF Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Navydiver66, Apr 14, 2022.

1. So its been a while since my last visit... Life gets in the way sometimes. I had enough and needed some frolicking and fun. Mmmm frolicking... I like that word a lot.

So who do you contact for that??? Well none other than the sexiest siren at the Ranch... My beautiful Energizer Bunny Air Force Amy.

So... I originally planned for a 2 day visit at the ranch. Little did I know that a something would come up and make it 3 instead.

When I got to my room on Sunday I was beat... well most of me was beat. Being the typical human male a particular part of me said "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING... I'M GOOD TO GO"!

Damn...what else could I do?? I reached out to Amy to see what she was doing?... She replied with "waiting on your instructions Tiger". Now... if you are a true, red blooded American Male then what can next is of no surprise. I broke the local land speed record on my way to the ranches doorstep.

Once I was inside Amy came out to meet me... Hmm... tight jeans, tight t shirt and a smile that lights up the room. Oh and she also had on a jacket because if you didn't know... Amy has a new room. Amy now resides in one of the VIP suites by the pool in the back. Its big and warm and semi secluded. It has a huge post bed that is just the right height for better positioning and it has a fireplace for setting the mood.

So after the meet we proceeded back to her room for negotiations. I couldn't help myself... I was just watching her wiggle as she walked. She wasn't showing off mind you... I was just imagining what I was about to get into.

After we finished negotiations we headed back to the office to complete the transaction... and that was when she noticed how hard the negotiations were... Yep... I was out of control... well at least a part of me was and it was gonna be tough to hide. My little buddy wasn't taking no prisoners.

With a little imagination and rearrangement, business was handled and back to the room we went.

Now this day started with my favorite thing. If you read my previous posts you know what it is. In fact the whole three days with my Energizer Bunny was like a highlight reel from your favorite adult film (non fetish of course). Each day built on the previous... new positions were tried and what wasn't performed that day was done the next. Oh... and another thing I liked about the room was when we got a little overheated... we stepped outside for some fresh air. Now the rest of the details I will leave to your imagination... and if you can't think of any then , spend some time with her and make your own.

I know I can't wait to return... I love being with my little Energizer Bunny.

2. You are too kind Tiger! When I say you are my most anticipated dose of 'balls to the walls", orgasm til it hurts or knocks you out.... that's you baby!

I wriggle as I recall your "are you ok?" inquiries after a particularly knock out dose of the multiple "O" from you and you do have me swirling like a Cirque De Soleil.

To be continued..... I have to run this am. THANK YOU @Navydiver66!!

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review ND66! Sounds like Amy had all hands on deck, this is no drill! Nice to see 2 branches of the armed forces getting along so well...wink wink.

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. Oh Al, if you only knew,........ WHEW!!! I'm here to tell ya, there is definitely enough going on here to live a bit vicariously through us..`....... no kidding.......

BigAlbowski likes this.
  6. Calling @Navydiver66 !!!!!! I'm putting my magnetic and hypnotic spell of come to me @Navydiver66 to come see me very, very soon and bearing gifts!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]