++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

2. I am truly 'just another guy' when it comes to applying stuff to my skin. I really don't when I should.

Maybe someone said this already, but Sindy can use her body scrub on her skin and just rub herself against me to apply it.

VioletSage likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!
    1 TSP OF BAKING SODA
    1 CUP HOT WATER OR HOT CHAMOMILE TEA
    (NOTE MAKE SURE THE LIQUDE IS HOT BUT NOT TO HOT YOU ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING THIS UNDER YOUR EYES)
    SOAK COTTON BALL OR COTTON ROUND IN LUQUIDE AND LET SIT FOR 15 MINUTES

4. So many ideas in this thread, oh my gosh! Definitely going to be referring back to it. Thanks, @SableRenae !

SableRenae likes this.
  5. I had an avocado that was too ripe to eat and mixed it with honey to make a face mask. I left it on for about 20 minutes after my shift, and when I took it off my face was baby soft! I highly recommend this if you have an extra avocado :)

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME VIOLET IT IS MY PLEASURE

VioletSage likes this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I LUV TO DO THIS .....BUT RARELY GET THE OPPORTUNITY 'CAUSE I EAT THE AVACADOS TO FAST

8. These are all great ideas that I'm excited to try out!!!!!!!!!

9. Lexxi Sparks
    Chat with Me

Lexxi Sparks Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's good! Brown sugar and honey paste, scrubbed on your lips makes it so soft and leaves it naturally pinkish.

10. I'm definitely trying this tonight!

11. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

All these are great! I am a big fan of all-natural remedies and these are very helpful!! Thanks for sharing all your knowledge ladies!!
    Keep em coming

12. Thank you ladies, so many things that I need to try. Very helpful and informative :)