Bryce Stevens - a blend of Jazz, traditional pop and swing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, Jun 23, 2018.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I apologize for being a little delinquent with this review of Bryce. This was a very quick trip out to Nevada, sometimes life throws knuckleballs! When I joined back onto the BR Board the beautiful Bryce and I started to converse. I’ve liked her style, and the sweetness about her. We exchanged messages with each other, and I knew a party was in our near future. When we met at the Kit Kat, I was greeted with a terrific hug and kiss. It was nice conversing at the bar with @BryceStevens and @cumishaamado . Bryce is a well traveled lady and is a joy to talk to. When it was our time to head to the bedroom, it was never uneasy or awkward. Just two people that wanted to have a good time. Bryce is a passionate person that likes to kiss and take it slow. There wasn’t anything rushed about this experience, and that was something I really appreciated. Funny, we were going to take a shower beforehand (we didn’t need to – both were very hygiene ready), but we were playing with each other so much that it would’ve been too much to bare getting out of the bed! Lol Bryce enjoys pleasing and being pleased. All kinds of positions during the party were had. Bryce had on some easy listening music, thus the “blend of Jazz, traditional pop and swing.” It was great moving slowly to the beat of that music. Thank you for a wonderful time, Bryce. I needed that for sure, and can’t wait for next time!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts and BryceStevens like this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

@FumbleNutts I had an awesome time with you, and can't wait till the next!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review of our time well spent!!!!!

FumbleNutts and RunningSquirrel like this.
  4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Nice review! Bryce is a sexy and classy lady.

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. Great to see you back, @FumbleNutts ... and great field report on @BryceStevens

BryceStevens and FumbleNutts like this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy @cumishaamado for reading and liking my review!!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely and you're welcome @BryceStevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  9. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

I'm starting to see some daylight my friend! Thanks for being such a good dude :cool:

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  10. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much! I can't say enough about how much I appreciate you ladies, and can't wait 'til next time with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you for writing this review about Bryce! She is such a kind and giving woman :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  12. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Yes she is, @RoxyGold :) You two are terrific ladies to party with [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @thunderstorm for the sweet compliment and for commenting on my review!!

thunderstorm likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks sinfully sexy @cumishaamado !!

17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful @cumishaamado . I think you are amazing!!