REVIEW Bryce Stevens - August summer fun GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

This is a portion of my August summer fun GFE trip report to help the reader search for a particular lady.

Bryce Stevens (1st party - 8/19/17) at Kit Kat Ranch

After dinner I drove to the Kit Kat Ranch and wanted to see if Bryce was available. I had emailed Bryce and planned to meet her for a different time but figured since I am now available to see if she was too.

Before I provide more details about that night, I first need to describe how I got introduced to her. About three weeks earlier I received a PM from Bryce introducing herself. This was not just a few words like "Hi, how are you" or some generic/canned message. This was a very detailed and thoughtful message on how she was interested in me and described specifically based on posts I made on the Bunny Ranch board on what she liked about me and what interests she had as well. I mentioned that I appreciated her reaching out and for the message. I also shared I had initially considered her as someone potentially I'd like to meet based on looking at profiles on the ranch websites but did not reach out at the time since she was not in town. Since her current tour was going to be during the same time I was going to be in town we continued to message each other over the next several days to get to know each other. I was amazed on how detailed she provided each of her messages AND how quickly she responded back. I also explained how I needed to meet a lady in person to determine connection/chemistry first and that I don't make an appointment for the first party (since I don't know if there is connection/chemistry) so we would leave it up to karma/fate to see if we would meet. Her response was very understanding of my approach so I was hoping it would work this time as well.

So back to my trip after arriving at Kit Kat Ranch I got through the gate and told the door guy I'd like to meet Bryce if she was available. As the door guy notified someone to check on Bryce, I waited at the bar and got an ice water. I then got a chance to look around the Kit Kat and took a look at the different celebrity pictures on the wall. As I sat down on one of the comfy benches out came Bryce who looked very sexy and wearing lingerie and heels. Since we haven't met before and since she was not expecting me now I explained who I was and wasn't sure if this was a good time to meet her. She gave me a nice hug and said now worked well because she had a last minute appointment change due to the rain. Bryce then sat on my lap and we had good conversation on where she was from, her upcoming travel plans and her spiritual focus/interests. We also shared with each other some of our prior travel locations and travel adventure stories. After getting to know each other some more I asked if she had time to party now. She responded with a big smile and said "yes". So she took my hand and we went to her room.

Once we got to her room I explained what kind of GFE party I was looking for but think at that point it was more validation for her since we had already messaged each other before. After quick negotiation we went to the cashier. Once we returned to Bryce's room we started with one of the most incredible kissing and French kissing sessions ever! (Bryce was ok with me sharing this info). As mentioned in other reviews I am not sharing other intimate details. The best way to describe the party with Bryce was wild, hot, passionate and sensual!

After the party we took a nice shower together. After showering we got dressed and then went back to the bar to chat some more. One of the items we discussed was her next planned tour to Kit Kat. Since it sounded like I would be at the ranches during her next tour (it would coincide during one of my ski trips) we went to the cashier to make an appointment. After a few more hugs and kisses I left Kit Kat and drove to Gold Dust West.

@BryceStevens

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @Adventure Guy for the stellar review of our wonderful intimate time together. I enjoyed our time and very much look forward to the next encounter!!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @BigAlbowski for taking the time to read and like my review!!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  4. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

Awesome review, nice job

I'm soooooooooo jealous

Adventure Guy and BryceStevens like this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you greeneyedude for the beautiful complement and also for reading and liking my review!!!!

greeneyedude likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Adventure Guy what a great review, it sounds like you had an awesome time like I had. I hope to see @BryceStevens on my next ski trip in January, I am hoping for another two girl session with @cumishaamado. It is a wonderful time to have these two Beautiful, Romantic, Yummy, Compassionate and Exotic ladies treat you like a king.

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I agree Joe. It's indescribably good to have two beautiful yummy ladies treat you like a king. We love doing such!

9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Glad you both shared a special experience together! xoxo

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @CherryLane for the kind words. We certainly did have a special time!!!

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Only three more days and my Kit Kat tour will be over. Even though my next scheduled tour is not until March 16, 2018, I am available for overnights through the ranch in between tour dates. If you would like to know more please contact me [email protected] I do check and respond to my emails when away from the ranch.

12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I had a wonderful time with you @Adventure Guy and much look forward to our next red hot encounter. I'm sorry we will miss each other on my upcoming Oct. 4-24th tour dates!!! Hopefully your schedule will some how change!

13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Adventure Guy for the lovely times together! It is a shame our schedules do not align to meet during my Oct. 4-24th Kit Kat Ranch tour dates!!

14. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Thank you @BryceStevens for the memorable times together! I wish you the best on your Oct tour. Once you figure out your next tour dates, please let me know as I hope to see you again.

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I so much look forward to spending more time with you @Adventure Guy!! Each of our sessions were delightful!!! I will for sure let you know my schedule when I know more!!!