About Me Bryce Stevens Luxury Party Creations; Updated 5/24/18

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by BryceStevens, Aug 4, 2016.

1. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Hi Everyone, here is a sampling of the Luxury Parties I offer. All parties are fully customizable and tailored to fulfill your deepest desires.

Do you love Nasty Dirty Talk? If yes, Add Dirty Talk --from mildly Dirty to Full On Filth Talk-- into any of my parties to up the intensity. There's a reason people have called me the Queen of Trash Talking.

Nasty, Slopping Wet Blow Job & Balls Party: Saturate your cock and balls with nasty sloppy wet sucking, kissing, spitting, and licking.

2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party: This party starts with an aromatherapy, soapy, sudsy shower; two hot girls sliding their naked bodies up and down your wet sudsy body. Then onto the bed where we ravish your body, tasting, touching, sharing each other’s edibles in a multitude of delectable positions, before engaging all of your senses in a Multi-Sensory Stimulation Feast fit for a King. Just when you thought it could not possibly get better, it does. With a two girl Cock Worship & Deep Throating session, followed by a two girl aromatherapy body massage.
    The Ultimate Indulgences Two Girl Extravaganza takes about three hours and is a must do party!!!

Ravish Party: Experience what it’s like to be devoured by an utterly insatiable, hot horny sex Goddess, why simply can’t get enough of you and knows ALL the right spots!!

Full Service GFE: Love making at its finest, with a touch of romance. Includes lots of kissing.

Cock Worshipping Party: I worship your cock and balls, for what seems an eternity, with the most indescribably luscious licks, kisses, and sucks you could ever want or imagine.

Pussy Worship Party: Come to my Temple and worship at the grand altar. Kneel before my Divine Chalice and drink from the heavenly, life sustaining waters. Breathe deeply the essence of life itself and bathe in its magical, healing waters. Pay homage to the Deity of Pleasure. Prove yourself worthy and I may allow you release from your pain.

ED(erectile dysfunction) Full Body Pleasure Party: The entire body is an erogenous zone. There’s so many ways to give and receive pleasure during the Closely Intimate time we’ll spend together touching, cuddling, kissing, exploring, and getting to know each other. Experience deeper intimacy in a safe, non-rushed environment.

Sex & Sensuality Training: I'm a highly skilled sexual teacher who makes learning both Fun and Easy. Whether your goal is to learn new skills, or take your existing skills to the next level, I promise you will learn a lot from me in regards to being an awesome lover. I do a lot of Sex & Sensuality Training Parties. I'm also an excellent and patient teacher!

Role-Play Party: I really love to role play! I breathe life into the scenario to make it real, yet keep it fun!! I'm very experienced with Role Play and have done all kinds of scenarios from mild to wild!

Kissing Party: Get Lost in the Kiss and in Each Other. Take Eroticism and Intimacy to a whole new level, as we explore one another's souls, hearts, tastes, sights, smells and beings via Deep Nourishing Kisses.

Deep Throat Party: I love to DT. And can do the real thing. Need I say more?

Multiple Positions Party: Come experiment with a multitude of new positions. I’m super flexible; bending into interesting positions is pretty easy for me.

Mutual Masturbation: We masturbate each other into ecstasy.

Masturbation Fantasy: Watch me pleasure myself, while I watch you pleasure yourself.

Multiple Pop Party: Break your all time record. Go for as many pops as you can possibly have.

Pegging: Pegging in all kinds of positions and much much more.

Two Girl Show: Watch me and another sexy starlet drive each other wild with pleasure.

Fantasy Threesome: Have you ever been with two girls who were SOOOO into each other and SOOOOO into you at the same time? A wet and wild threesome with me and another sex starved starlet. Treat yourself to everything a man could want in a threesome.

Golden Showers Party:

Fantasy Party: Why wait to make your special fantasy happen? Tell me your fantasy and let’s explore it together in a safe, 100% non-judgmental environment.

Cross Dresser Party: I’ll dress you up so you can model for me in your sexy outfits. I can’t wait to watch you show off your sexy self!!!

B&D Party: I tie you to the bed and use you for my pleasure.

Domination Party: I own you and make you worship my beautiful body. I punish you for any and all infractions.

Toy Party: Experiment with different types of toys on you and me.

Couples Party: Customized for your particular needs.

Pop Your Virgin Cherry Party: I take my time, make sure you’re totally comfortable, and teach you valuable sex skills you’ll use for life.

Jacuzzi Party: Enjoy a Jacuzzi with Champagne, an Erotic Massage and more.

Girlfriend, Boyfriend overnights in Nevada: Let’s spend the night together as girlfriend and boyfriend. I’ll cook breakfast for you in the morning, or we’ll dine out, or on each other.

Outdates: I’m available for out dates, mini and full, within the state of Nevada.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Baba1234, Strider, JBear and 18 others like this.
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Come check out my party offerings.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

Great list of parties Bryce! If that's just a sample I'm not sure where to start.;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Allen65. That's a nice thing to say. Which ever party, I'm never in a hurry. You are the object of my attention, unbridled passion and will be treated like a king.

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: [email protected] I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

5. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

These are great parties! You offer it all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LunaMia likes this.
  6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy HOLIDAY AVAILABILITY - SHORT NOTICE OK

With so much to offer, how could you not book a party with Bryce??! Get on it and do yourself a favor [smilie=happy.gif]

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful Adaline for the compliment.

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: [email protected] I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

LunaMia likes this.
  8. BunnyLove
    Chat with Me

BunnyLove Busty Big Boobs Bunny

Those are some great parties, guys you need to book her today[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

All of these parties sound amazing!!!

LunaMia likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Airforce Amy.

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

geraldharris likes this.
  11. Such a variety of parties, they all sound amazing!!
    With so much to offer for your pleasure, come and book a party with Bryce!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia and BryceStevens like this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy Arya. One only needs experience my parties to discover how truly amazing them are!!

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

LunaMia and AryaBlack like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome party specials!!! Cum and book a party with her today!!! She is adorable and a lot fun and she will fulfill any fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris and BryceStevens like this.
  14. Cock worshipping sounds really good.... Nothing like concentrated intensity for extended periods of time, only to let it all go at the end.

As long as the worshipping does not include sacrificing the worshipped (sorry, I couldn't resist adding humor).

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I agree Rockports...Cockworshipping is an act that is all about the recipient. I also agree about the sacrifice at the end. That is a funny joke. Most people aren't aware that human sacrifice was worldwide at one point, and actually continued in Papua New Guinea into the 1970s along with cannibalism.

LunaMia likes this.
  16. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Super hot & ready for you guys to cum play with BryceStevens @ kit kat

BryceStevens likes this.
  17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thanks BunnyLove. They are really good parties.

geraldharris likes this.
  18. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

They all sound fun! Now how do I choose just one?

19. Indeed. Oral is good, cannibalism not so good. Cock worship great, cock sacrifice not great. Pussy worship... now that's my favorite!

20. All I gotta say is, gentlemen don't miss out on your chance to party with Bryce!!!! She'll show you the time of her life!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Thunderstorm. They are all fun. I suggest we combine several of them together or all of them, thereby eliminating the need for choice.

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy Gia for the kind words.

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Pussy worship is also one of my favorites; to have done on me and to do on others. I read that many cannibals ate the entire body. Wonder if the tribe fought over certain body parts and were some more choice than the others. Lol.

LunaMia likes this.
  24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you gorgeous. Spoken like someone who knows.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: [email protected]
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself to indescribable, guilt free pleasures that are all about you. Experience Cock Worship at it's finest. Book a Cock Worshipping Party today.

geraldharris likes this.
  26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself to indescribable, guilt free pleasures that are all about you. Experience Cock Worship at it's finest. Book a Cock Worshipping Party today.

geraldharris likes this.
  27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself to one of my luxury parties. Gentlemen who've experienced one know that I go above and beyond what I say..and that I take my time and enjoy. I give military discounts, birthday discounts, divorce party discounts and senior citizen discounts.

geraldharris likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your awesome specials!!! Book her today and let her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gezabelle. Yes, they are amazing and I have so much fun doing them.

LunaMia likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

SHE IS AWESOME AND ADORABLE!!! BOOK A PARTY WITH HER TODAY AND HAVE HER FULFILL YOUR FANTASIES!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you darling Cumisha.

geraldharris likes this.
  32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

My most popular parties this past week were #1) my Cock Worshipping party and #2) my Domination party. It's always interesting to see what's popular and how it differs from week to week. I love all my parties and the men or women who visit wit me. I have incredible work ethics. In everything I do, I take my time and go the extra mile.

geraldharris likes this.
  33. I much rather worship your pussy. I also always wanted to dress up like a young adult woman.

34. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love having my pussy worshipped Tuch. And it's a very worshippable pussy; always shaved, pink and wet. It turns me on when guys dress in women's clothes. In high school I'd get my boyfriends to dress up as girls. You'd look sexy all dressed up Tuch.

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]