REVIEW Bryce Stevens - Deep Throat Part 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

This was my second party with Bryce Stevens. I don’t always repeat parties but I had a great time the first time. I was particularly struck by her Deep Throat skills so I needed to book this specialty party again! I first connected with her before my visit back in Dec through the message board pm and we also started texting. We partied in Dec but she wasn’t there during my Feb visit so I was happy to find out she’d be back this time around. She is really genuine and great to chat with and very responsive. She is also very engaging in person and always seems interested in me.

I have to say when she walked out into the parlor to greet me it was a reminder of how gorgeous this petite lady is and she is so upbeat. After some catch up talk we went back and I will tell you Bryce’s energy is carried right into bed with her. She loves sex, loves to be pleased and will ensure that you are 100% pleased. She has some really great specialty skills including DT which is not a common skill offered by ladies!

Bryce I am glad that the timing worked out for a #2 party! Thank you for another hot, sensuous encounter!

Guys Bryce will be at KitKat until end of April so do not hesitate to book her now!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. DocRocker,
    Miss Bryce Stevens is on my list.

3. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Bryce is on my list, too!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you DocRocker for a wonderful review of our time together. I truly enjoy seeing you and look forward to spending time with you again!!

PhoenixRising, Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch2881. I'm honored to be on your list!!

PhoenixRising, tuch2881 and Docrocker like this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you BaronRandoVJ. I am honored that I am on your list!

PhoenixRising, kmoney and Docrocker like this.
  7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

You're very welcome Bryce. Maybe another repeat next winter if the timing works out again!

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I hope the timing works out for us DocRocker!! I'll keep my fingers but not my legs crossed. Tee hee. My winter trip maybe mid November - mid December.

PhoenixRising, Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  9. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Bryce belongs on everyone's list, well worth it, time well spent!

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @thelovedoctor for the sweet complements!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PhoenixRising and kmoney like this.
  11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks, Doc, for the great recommend for Bryce. She seems like such a sweetheart. I'm looking forward to meeting her whenever I can. @BryceStevens , thanks so much for taking the time & effort to learn how to deep-throat. I hope I can experience that with you when we're together. It sounds amazing. Also thanks for loving sex so much and working at the ranches. Hugs!

12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you broadhildt for the beautiful comment. I only wish I had seen it sooner to respond however as you may know I am home where I have an exceedingly busy life which means I do not check the boards or messages much I look forward to doing all these things with you broadhildt and showing you my Dt skills!! I am hoping this will happen sooner rather than later.

Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy Goddess Cumisha for reading and liking my review.

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Sharky and BigAlbowski like this.
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

tuch2881 and jaxdrummer76 like this.
  19. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

Bryce, no problem, doll! I hope you have an amazing week ahead. Much love to you!

BryceStevens and tuch2881 like this.
  20. I, too, have had the pleasure of experiencing Bryce's amazing oral (and other) skills. But even more, she makes you feel like a king - extremely attentive and catering to your every whim. Gentlemen, if you like a lady who likes to kiss, Bryce is the one for you. She is amazingly flexible, loves to sit on your lap and kiss you to death! That's my favorite part of a party with Bryce!

HotSexyDiction and BryceStevens like this.
  21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @jaxdrummer76 for the sweetness and well wishes. I will do as you said and have an amazing week. much love right back to you!!

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you MusicLover for the beautiful sweet things you just said of me. I'm smiling and blushing. Sitting on the lap is one of my favorite positions too for kissing and touching. I enjoyed our time together and much look forward to our next party.

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @wrb55rosco for taking the time to read and like my deep throat part 2 review!!

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Docrocker. I too had a back to back with @BryceStevens in July and it was total unexpected. I saw that Bryce was coming back at the end of July so I changed my plans to just meet her on the start of her summer tour 2017. I never ever thought I would have an encounter with her let alone a two girl party with @cumishaamado. In fact it was because Cumisha was on an outdate that I was able to see Bryce for a second time. I am honored that Bryce would accept me as a partner for an early morning romp in the sheets. Both of my experience have left me speechless. There is a reason why Bryce earned KOTM in August, she has a wonderful sexual ethic and is awesome in and off the bed sheets, and I loved the slickerdoodle in the shower as well

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    BryceStevens likes this.
  25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Joe for all the beautiful complements and posts about me and our time together!!!

26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @thelovedoctor for this beautiful compliment. I'm happy I'm on your list since I love our parties together!!!! And greatly look forward to our next!!

thelovedoctor likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweet @cumishaamado for reading and liking my review!!

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude and joe carbols like this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @BryceStevens and you're welcome!!! I love reading your reviews!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you gorgeous @cumishaamado ! You say such wonderful things!!!