CAN'T WAIT TO BE A LOVER!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Crystal_Rein, Feb 8, 2015.

1. I recently applied on the Love Ranch site in hopes of becoming a working girl. I wasn't expecting to get a response as soon as i did. I received a confirmation email then shortly after I received another email from the manager of the Love Ranch asking about my availability contact information pictures etc. I was so excited and I responded to all requests IMMEDIATELY, but now its been almost a week and still no response :( is it possible that maybe he seen my photos and is no longer interested? Or am i just letting my anxiety get the best of me? [smilie=hot over you.gif] can someone that's been through this process pleeease give me some advice?

2. As stated in the emails, you just have to be patient love... Wish u the best! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Maria Sophia Ferrari likes this.
  3. Aww thanks love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and yes I know I'm just too excited

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Best of luck!!

5. Thank you ladies!

6. Thats lovely, happy for you!
    [​IMG]

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Wish you the best of luck lovie! Just be patient.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Sending you all the best!! :) Keeping my fingers crossed!

10. Warning, this is an old post from 2015.

11. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

OOOOPS!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Shoulda been paying attention - my bad!!! *LOL*

12. Niyah Griffin
    Chat with Me

Niyah Griffin Im YOUR Luxury Get AWAY

Are you with us now here at a Ranch

13. haha it happens to the best of us! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BTFSTL likes this.