REVIEW Casey Cross - Easy Going, Fun Loving, Bundle of Sexual Energy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ottov1913, Apr 24, 2017.

1. My first visit to the Love Ranch was as memorable as I hoped it would be. After settling on a date Casey suggested I visit the Ranch the day before so we could meet and get a acquainted before our party. Right then I knew it was going to be a fun time. When I popped in the day before I sat in the parlor a bit waiting for Casey. Having a drink watching pretty women walk by is not a bad way to kill some time, especially when I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting and chatting with Ada Marie and Roxanne Price, two beautiful and fun women. Thank you for the greeting, ladies. When Casey came out she had her usual cheerful smile and gave me a big hug. She gave me a tour and we chatted for a while. She is so easy to talk to and such a sweetheart I can't even describe. Just chatting she exudes beauty and sexual energy. I left with anticipation of our party greatly heightened.

The next night when I arrived for our party Casey greeted me wearing a little black baby doll that knocked my socks off. What a beautiful sexy sight to behold. Roxanne said if Casey wore that outfit in line up "the rest of us would be fucked". LOL How lucky for me. I love the baby dolls and short dresses she wears because even though she's only 5' 2", her legs are a mile long and her short outfits put them in full view. She gave me another big hug and I once again breathed in the intoxicating aroma that is Casey Cross. Again we chatted for a bit while we both finished our drinks. I could talk with her for hours gazing into her enchanting eyes while being seduced by her very sexy voice. The whole time we talked she never stopped moving to the rhythm of the background music, and if she wasn't talking, she was softly humming or singing, which was surprisingly sensual and arousing.

Move past negotiations. VERY easy and not the least bit awkward with Casey.

We went to the VIP room and had some fun. Her lips are sweet like rose petals. Her skin is silky smooth. Her breasts are soft and supple. And hey, a very squeezable ass. Being the sexual tigress that she is, it didn't take long for clothes to come off. In all her glory she is a sight to behold. [Use your imagine here - including some very erotic and arousing moans and whispers]. Some time in the hot tub, a relaxing massage, and soft conversation with gentle caressing rounded out the night. Although, she did try to get me to walk down the hall naked -- but I grabbed a towel.

Casey is beautiful. A SWEETHEART. Sexy. Full of energy. Sexy. Fun. Beautiful. Sexy.

Thank you Casey for a remarkable and unforgetable night.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] What a great review of your time with Casey :rolleyes:
    I have yet to meet Casey , but after reading her raving reviews I can see why she is so popular . Im looking to someday meet the California Girl :)

CaseyCross, kmoney and ottov1913 like this.
  3. Thanks. She's a bundle of joyful energy and would be a fun outdate. Since it was my first visit I wanted to stay at the Ranch. If I get another chance I'll definitely take her out.

CaseyCross, kmoney and blackhawk like this.
  4. You are so sweet, Otto! It was a very sexy & memorable night; we have great chemistry! And I'm glad you liked my babydoll dress ;) I still have yet to wear it other than that night :)

ottov1913 and kmoney like this.
  5. I'm
    You are depriving everybody else from seeing one of the great wonders of the world.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Although, I don't mind having that image all to myself. Just like one other pose I can think of.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  6. I'm looking forward to that, BlackHawk! :)

kmoney likes this.
  7. ;) I'm just glad I found the use of that dress, besides hanging up like a picture on my wall :rolleyes: :)

8. XsMPhotoguy17
    Chat with Me

XsMPhotoguy17 Well-Known Member

I can't speak for everyone..But i think we want a picture haha ;);)

kmoney likes this.
  9. Haha! No kiss & show! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2017
    kmoney and XsMPhotoguy17 like this.
  10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Casey is all of those things and so much more! She is a doll to be around in and out of the bedroom :)

kmoney likes this.
  11. Thank you, Ruby!

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-6_16-46-26.jpeg

CaseyCross likes this.
  13. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross likes this.
  14. Thank you, @Air Force Amy!

15. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

such a pretty girl book her guys she's lots of fun :)

CaseyCross likes this.
  16. Thank you, @chanel! As are you!

17. Hard to believe it’s been a year. But the memory is fresh. I was hoping to meet you, and you did pass through the parlor a couple times. You seemed to be walking with such purpose it looked like you were on a mission and I didn’t want to interrupt whatever you were doing. Sigh. Missed opportunity.