REVIEW Casey Cross - passionate and sexy winter fun GFE at Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Casey Cross (8th party - 2/18/18) at Love Ranch North

Driving over to LRN thank goodness no snow was on the road as that would have been quite the challenge to drive on. After arriving at LRN I double buzzed and was let in the gate and door. Right when I walked in there was a large picture of Casey in her sexy school girl outfit right in front of me. I just smiled to myself and recollected a previous party with Casey where she had the same outfit on. I mentioned to the door lady I was there for Casey so she went to let her know. I took my usual spot at the bar and noticed this time they had placed new videos on the monitor next to the bar. Sure enough one of the videos was of Casey which I had already seen from one of Casey’s Tweets but it never gets old for me to see her video clip. I borrowed one of the Dennis Hof books on the counter to continue reading where I left off last time. After a brief time Casey came out and she looked just as amazingly beautiful as before. After a nice hug we started getting reacquainted since my last visit. After getting an update of what Casey was doing, I got us some drinks. I also gave her some desserts from one of her favorite restaurants in California. I mentioned to her this time I bought and tried a dessert for myself since I had bought some for Casey before but have never tried them. All I can say is Casey has fantastic taste in desserts and I am glad she has similar likes in food like me. She had a great smile after checking out the desserts and then went to put them away. After coming back we had some interesting conversations about snow, horses, ice skating, restaurants/food, and some special topics. Casey was caring enough to mention I could get a room at LRN if I wanted given the snow coming down at the moment. I thanked her for the offer and mentioned that I should be ok since I was staying at a local hotel. She then took me over to the VIP room and showed me the new decorations the ladies worked on. The last time I was in the VIP room was in July as part of our outdate so I was trying to recall what it looked like before and figure out what was new. Thankfully Casey pointed on the new things including a new mirror, new decoration by the tub/shower, new chairs, etc. Casey has a great eye whether it is selecting the right outfits she looks good in to the right decorations for the VIP room. We then headed to Casey's room. Once in her room we had very quick negotiation. After going to the cashier we got back to her room and started our party.

My party with her was passionate, hot, and sexy! Each party I’ve had with Casey is slightly different and this time was no different which I like.

After our party, we headed out to the sitting area. Casey was nice to get me a bottled water from the bar. We then talked for a bit more before one final hug and left LRN.

@CaseyCross

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/winter-fun-gfe-trip-report.51775/

2. Passionate & sexy it was indeed ;)

It was great to see you, @Adventure Guy. Thank you for the treats :) See you again soon!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-2-26_18-54-16.jpeg

Adventure Guy and CaseyCross like this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Great to see you too @CaseyCross! You are welcome for the treats. You've got great taste in desserts (and other foods) and glad you are a foodie like me. See you soon!

CaseyCross likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2018-3-6_16-48-29.jpeg

CaseyCross likes this.
  6. Same! Food is one of the pleasures I enjoy most in life! That ... and other things ... ;)

7. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

3a932116a857d29b7ceb90b04322c680.jpg

CaseyCross likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  10. You are so sweet, thanks, @Air Force Amy!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  12. Thanks, @cumishaamado! :)

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! You're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Casey Cross for liking my post!!! You are sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the kisses @CaseyCross!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.

18. Of course! You’re great, @cumishaamado :)

19. I always have kisses for you, @cumishaamado ;)