Casey Cross + Real Life Ranch Reports + Love Ranch North + Updating*

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CaseyCross, Apr 2, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my collection of reviews!

You can contact me directly through my ranch email if you would like to set something up :)

E: [email protected]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Fun with Jade & Casey
    By: @crimson

I recently had a week long training trip in Vegas. After a bunch of 8 hour days back in a classroom, I was ready for something more exciting. One plane trip to Reno later, I was on my way to the Love Ranch. I had previously reached out to Jade Capri and we agreed on a two girl party, with the second lady being her choice. She invited Casey Cross and I must agree that it was an amazing decision. They took me across the street to the Sagebrush VIP room, which is a huge room with a pole dancing stage. The ladies put that stage to very good use.

Jade is an awesomely voluptuous, beautiful woman with an great sense of humor. Casey is a slender, athletic woman who just happens to be a very sexy dancer. Both of them are insanely beautiful with amazing smiles and great personalities. If they decide to make you the center of attention - well I just hope you have a strong heart. I totally enjoyed my time with these two amazing women. I would recommend partying with both of them, together or individually. I had a great time watching them dance and an even better time doing other...things. Looking forward to a return trip and seeing what we can get up to.

What a First with Casey & Piper
    By: @Pridefc1

I had my 1st ever crossover party since going to the ranches for 8 years. Casey from love ranch and piper from sagebrush. Both are adorable and cute as hell. I've partied with Casey before, piper for the first time. I found out piper and Casey have never partied together so it was their first. Both has great chemistry and great dancing skills;) next fantasy is add a 3rd girl lol don't know if I can handle that but I'm a betting man. Lol it was a great party and piper is such a cute and just sweet person all around :) thanks for a awesome time and I'm glad I made those girls friends. If you choose these 2 for a 2 girl party you won't regret it. Both are petite and know how to ..... hehe they know. Until next time ladies.

Casey Cross - August summer fun GFE at Love Ranch North
    By: @Adventure Guy

Casey Cross (4th party - 8/20/17) at Love Ranch North

After packing up and checking out of the Gold Dust West I drove over to LRN. Once at LRN I happened to check my phone and got a text from Casey saying she was running a few minutes late. After I was buzzed through the gate I mentioned I had an appointment with Casey. The door lady mentioned Casey was running a few minutes late and I said thanks and that I already received the same head's up from her as well so no problem. I then got an ice water from the bar and found the same Dennis Hof book as before to read while waiting. I only got a page or so into a chapter when out came Casey. She continues to amaze me in that she is incredibly beautiful in whatever she wears. This time she wore a sexy black top and green plaid short skirt. After giving me a nice hug and kiss she mentioned she wanted to introduce me to Ruby Rae. Ruby came over and gave me a nice hug. Casey then mentioned that Ruby is a big foodie like us. The three of us then talked awhile about different restaurants in the Reno area. Ruby was wonderful in providing me a number of different restaurants in the Reno area I have yet to try. I look forward to trying them when I travel back during winter (ski season). Since I had never met Ruby before it was great to meet her in person. Her personality seemed quite warm and friendly. After another nice hug from Ruby she left.

Casey and I then had time to spend together. So Casey and I went to a sofa and caught up on how things had been going with her. She shared what she did on her actual birthday and glad to hear she had good long time friends spending time with her. She also shared what sounded to be a pretty scary experience with her wisdom teeth getting removed. I'm glad to know her friends and colleagues at the ranch helped her out in her time of need. So after catching up we went to her room. Negotiations were very fast since we partied before so we went to the cashier for payment. After payment we went back to Casey's room. As mentioned in other reviews I am not sharing any intimate details but the party with Casey was EXCELLENT and extremely passionate! Each party I've had with Casey is slightly different (which I really like).

After the party we took a shower together and continued talking about different restaurants. I really liked the fact that we have such a strong connection that we can just pick up and continue on any topic we both like anywhere (shower in this case). She also mentioned she now shares the bathroom with a new lady. Casey then told me she and two other ladies went on a nice hike the day before and she posted pictures on Twitter and the board. I mentioned I will check out her latest pictures since I haven't been on my computer for the last couple of days.

After we showered and got dressed, Casey ordered us breakfast from Peg's Glorified Ham & Eggs in Carson City. Casey mentioned this was a favorite breakfast place of hers. Once breakfast arrived, we went to the LRN kitchen and ate breakfast. Casey had the Hawaiian island special which is eggs, rice, pork chops and macaroni salad. I had the corned beef hash with eggs which was really good with fresh peppers and onions. Casey chose another great restaurant for us. She is now 2 for 2 good restaurant recommendations (the first restaurant she chose where we had dinner was Cafe at Adele's). During breakfast we shared our travel experiences in Hawaii. She gave me a good scenic place to check out in Oahu which I will need to go see sometime. After breakfast we went to the cashier so I could make our next appointment. After scheduling our next appointment and few hugs and kisses later I left LRN.

Casey Cross - Memorable July birthday celebrations GFE outdate at Love Ranch North

By: @Adventure Guy

This is a portion of my memorable late July GFE trip report to help the reader search for a particular lady.

Casey Cross (1st outdate - 7/22/17) at Love Ranch North

I could not wait for this day to arrive similar to a kid waiting for Christmas morning. This was going to be a very special and fun outdate with Casey that was planned for some time. Before I provide more details on the outdate here’s some background on why Casey and this outdate. I’ve had a chance to party with Casey twice and each time there was great chemistry/connection and passion. Because of our fun parties and similar shared interests, I thought of exploring some possible outdate ideas with her. The timing of this potential outdate was also important because both Casey and I share birthdays approximately a week apart during the time of the proposed outdate. So after having a great time with Casey during our second party I asked her if was interested. The expression on her face was absolutely priceless. She had the most happy smile and expression which made me feel good that I got the right ideas for this outdate. It then took a few weeks of planning and communicating back and forth on the outdate details. Casey took care of the details and reservations for our outdate. So now let’s get back to the actual day out the outdate.

I started the morning by working out using the Gold Dust West’s fitness room. Then after my complimentary breakfast I drove to LA Bakery and got an assortment of cup cakes. Cup cakes were the first of three surprises I was going to have for Casey. I’m glad I used my phone navigation to get me to the bakery as I never would of guessed the bakery was located in a residential area. It was also interesting that this bakery was very close to the restaurant we were going to dinner that evening (Café at Adeles). So after picking up the cup cakes I drove to LRN. After arriving at LRN and getting buzzed in the gate, I let the door guy know that I was here to see Casey. After a few minutes out comes Casey in the most spectacular white outfit including short skirt and heels. She gave me a big hug and kiss. I handed her the cup cakes (surprise #1) and mentioned I wasn’t sure what kind she liked but it seemed like she was going to like the different flavors I chose (chocolate, carrot cake, red velvet). After she put the cup cakes away, we took our outdate clothes and other items to the VIP suite. Casey was prepared for our outdate by making sure we had a cooler full of waters and Gatorade as well as grabbing some beach towels for us. Once Casey got changed into her beach clothes (including her awesome looking bikini), we left LRN and drove to Lake Tahoe.

During our drive up to Lake Tahoe it was wonderful to spend time with Casey and discuss various topics including what it’s like at Lake Tahoe during the summer (this was my first to Lake Tahoe in the summer since I’ve only been skiing at Tahoe in the winter), LRN karaoke, interesting stories about Casey, etc. Even though the day earlier looked smoggy in Carson City, today it looked really clear. As we got close to where we needed to be the lake looked clear blue and picturesque. After finding parking we walked to the beach and checked in to get our jet ski. This was going to be both our first time jet skiing at Tahoe. We both have jet skied before (Casey in Sacramento and myself in Sacramento and Hawaii). Once we got our life jackets and received our safety instructions, we both got onto the jet ski and rode it further into the lake. I asked Casey if she wanted to drive first but she wanted me to which was ok by me. The day we picked for this activity was perfect. Weather was not too hot and not too cold. Water temperature was ok (not freezing) and there were no wind advisory. There was blue skies and it was very scenic around the lake. After we got past the buoys we were cleared to pick up speed. As I started opening up the throttle the feeling at the time was simply exciting and FUN – I could feel the speed of the jet ski going over the water and wakes, Casey closely holding on to me as we accelerate, and also looking at all of the amazing scenery around us. Since Casey mentioned to me in the car that she did not like roller coasters, I intentionally kept the jet ski speed a little slower than my standard speed (fast) as I wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to be uncomfortable. As we cruised around we saw some pretty cool houses and mansions right on the water that had private docks, boat garages, and boats.

After cruising for a good amount of time I then heard a siren. As I looked around I saw a police boat asking us to come cruise up to them. At this point I am thinking: WTF!!! – of all of the times I am stopped by the cops it has to be now? After the police officer gave us a rope to tether against he then mentioned I should not have driven between the police boat and kayakers since there was not 5 boat lengths between the two. I apologized to the officer and said that won’t happen again. The officer then asked if this was a rental and where did we get it from. At this point I’m thinking I have no clue as Casey got it for us but thankfully she let the officer know where we rented it from. Then the officer asked if we have a fire extinguisher on board. Again I am thinking WTF since during our safety briefing the jet ski provider did not mention this. So I said to the officer our jet ski provider did not mention anything about a fire extinguisher. The officer then asked me to open up the front compartment of the jet ski. As I opened it up thank goodness there was a fire extinguisher inside so I mentioned that to him. The officer then said he won’t give me a ticket but was giving a warning and then his boat left us.

Once we got cruising a bit more on the water I switched seats with Casey and let her drive. Once Casey started driving, WOW, it was clear she was a natural at jet skiing. She had us skipping fast over the wakes, getting some good water spray at times, and it was a blast! Another bonus was holding on close to her as we moved fast across the water. I mentioned to her that I was amazed she didn’t like roller coasters given the speed and intensity of what we did with the jet ski. All I can say is jet skiing with Casey at Lake Tahoe that day was pure FUN!!! Casey posted one of our outdate pictures on her Twitter account so refer to the link here if you want to see it.

https://twitter.com/CaseyCrossGFE/status/889574480955101184

After jet skiing we drove back to LRN. During our drive back we had some very interesting discussions including stories about Casey and her friends and prior jobs.

Casey Cross (3rd party - 7/22/17) at Love Ranch North

After arriving at LRN we quickly showered and got ready for our special party in the VIP suite. Casey surprised me this time by wearing a sexy black teddy and also brought us champagne. After a few sips, we got started on our party and I surprised her (surprise #2) with a special music playlist I created. Casey is the first lady ever (LPIN and outside of LPIN) I've met that likes music during parties. Since we both like similar music this worked well for us. Prior to this playlist I never had created one before so I figured this would be pretty straight forward but I learned quickly it does take some thought and time to get the right music mix together. As mentioned in other reviews I won’t mention intimate details of the party but this party was pretty intense, passionate and great!

After our party we quickly changed to our dinner clothes and drove to Café at Adeles. After arriving at Adeles, we got seated quickly thanks to the reservation Casey made. The way I'd describe this place is a Victorian styled house converted to a charming and cozy yet eclectic restaurant. We were seated in a nice cozy area to the side where we could have reasonable private conversation and still hear ourselves (the noise level at the restaurant wasn’t too bad). I knew after looking at Adeles menu on their website before coming here that they offer A LOT of choices – local organic, continental, southern, French, Italian, Indian, Asian, Lebanese, etc. So I asked Casey if she could guide me on what she had before and anything she could recommend. Casey said she was here once before and she really liked the Cajun BBQ shrimp appetizer. So I said ok, let’s share that. Casey ordered the seared ahi tuna salad for her main course and I ordered the salmon oscar. My entrée was very good and Casey said her entree was really good too. She wanted to taste mine which I was happy to share with her. We had some great dinner discussion on various topics including foods we like, good local restaurants in Sacramento and other parts of California and Nevada, and traveling. She mentioned wanting to do more Yelp restaurant reviews and if I could help her with the drafts she puts together. Since I said "yes" it will now be interesting to see what kind of draft reviews she will be sending my way. For dessert we decided to share fresh berries with Grand Marnier and cream. That was just the right amount of dessert and quite good as we were both full after that. Overall, I'd say dinner was very good both in terms of food and service. During dessert I gave her a birthday gift (surprise #3). Casey seemed very happy about what she received. After taking care of the restaurant bill we left Adeles and drove back to LRN.

Once we got to LRN we went back to her room and chatted some more. She also showed me her new room decorations which I did not see before including some new cool lighting. The lighting will be interesting to see at our next party in her room. One important thing we needed to do was make sure I secured my appointment for my next trip out so we got that taken care of with the cashier. Then after a few more hugs and kisses Casey helped walk me out of LRN as I had clothes and bags to carry. After a few more hugs and kisses outside of LRN I drove to the Gold Dust West.

To summarize this outdate with Casey was MEMORABLE AND UNFORGETTABLE! I was able to get to know Casey so much more on many different levels and feel this outdate helped increase our strong connection/chemistry. A very special thank you to Casey for all of what she did prior to and during our outdate. She is one AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL lady! Also thanks to the LRN staff to helping make this a great time as well!

Casey Cross @ LRN
    By: @jakester

Casey Cross,

Had a quick layover in Reno to break up the drive from Elko back to the Bay Area for a little gambling and maybe to visit some of the beautiful ladies in the area.

While driving back from Elko I forgot that this weekend was the end of the burning man and so a LOT of cars/campers were driving in and checking in with the tell-tale "white" sand/salt all over their vehicles. Was kind of fun watching them all check into their respective hotels will luggage all covered in "white".. After checking into my hotel, I made my way to the Love Ranch North.

I've always wanted to meet with the beautiful Casey Cross but to be honest was a little "shy" when I visited there before. This time I built up enough courage and said I'm going there to specifically ask to talk with Casey and let's see where it may lead. Boy was I glad it did. Buzzed in and asked or Casey Cross. After a few minutes she came out and wow was she pretty. Of course I've seen her before but never this close up. :). She was very open and we talked about various things, her past relationship, how she got here, how Dennis helped her out in a tough situation, today's Labor Day pool party, which I totally forgot and missed out, etc. She went on and on. It was a LOT of fun just listening to her. I remember her saying she could talk to me all day which was fine by me! Maybe next time we can be on the couch cuddling while you talk? ;)

While talking the beautiful Ruby Rae came out from a party and was leading her client to the door. She was l wearing a beautiful robe that I believe another monger gave her awhile back. She came over and gave me nice hug and I of course told she looked beautiful.

Back to Casey.. we talked a little longer and I said maybe we can continue the conversation in the room?.... so off we went... Negotiated a little bit and off to the cashier we went. She started her music and I REALLY liked the way she started to dance and could tell she likes to dance.. Some caressing and cuddling and off to the activities. As I mentioned before she came back from the pool party so was still wearing her bathing suit. I had a "little" difficulty undressing her but "finally" got her top hook off. haha.. Wow.. didn't know she had such a banging body... I enjoyed my time with her very much. We had some additional time afterwards so of course I said lie down and I'll give you a massage. This was my chance to really look at those legs, that pretty back and of course that cute little butt of hers.. She really enjoyed the massage and I said I'll come ANYTIME and won't even charge for it. HAHA.. She said don't tempt me.. :) Finally the intercom came on.. She then said want to take a show.... of course I said YES.. so off we went to the shower. Was able to wash her down and again and rub my hands all over her. Dried her off and back to the room. We continued talking and the intercom came on again and she said we're coming out.. Finally got dressed and left.

Casey thank you for spending time with me and I just enjoyed taking and listening to you.. Of course the other parts of our time together was AWESOME also !!!

Ladies and gentlemen.. you need to meet this lovely lady and all the ladies at LRN and the surrounding ranches also.

Jake

Getting Reacquainted with Casey Cross
    By: @dt07

It has been a while since the last review that I posted here and that is because it has been awhile since I have been to Nevada or on a vacation, in general. I have to start the review by apologizing to Casey, because one of my comments on my last review of her included a promise to not let a full year elapse between visits. Had it not been for last week, it would have almost reached three years since my last visit to see Casey. My last trip was actually a few weeks after Casey departed the ranches, so I tried to hold up my end of the bargain, but it did not pan out. After that trip, real life took over and I concentrated on getting other things crossed off my bucket list, but sometime in November, I noticed that Casey Cross had posted a picture on twitter that reminded me of my old friend but under a different alias. It was funny because it had been a full month since her return and although I had followed her back on twitter, I had not really been active either or on that twitter account, so I did not realize that it was her.

After this, I immediately began trying to book another trip to Reno to see her, but there were failed attempts to make it here in November and March due to my work situation and unreliable co-workers calling out sick. I actually made it onto a plane last Wednesday after sleeping all of 20 minutes the previous night. Unfortunately, there was another delay in seeing Casey, as we postponed the party until Thursday. :( Thursday afternoon arrived and I took advantage of the speed of the rental Camaro that National gave me and sped to the LRN. I arrived at the same time as a large group of people that seemed to be there for Street Vibrations and it was also time for the tea party, so it made my entrance a little awkward, but luckily Casey walked across to the bar, where I was able to get her attention. The chemistry that we had built up since the summer of 2013 sparked back up quickly and it was almost like if I had just seen her the day before, as we spent the rest of my time there laughing like always. We partied for the first time as 27 year olds, after crossing years 23, 24 and 25 off the list. (Our bdays are within two weeks of each other, so it makes it easier to knock off extra years lol)

It has become customary for me to see Casey twice on my trips and two days later, I was back at the LRN. We did not waste much time in getting back to her room, but this time, it was for a 90 minute party. As always, we spent plenty of time joking around and catching up on the last almost three years. I cannot recommend Casey any more that I previously have, but seeing that gorgeous smile and hanging out with her cannot be any more fun, until you get back to her room lol. We briefly discuss if a future trip is in the works and she also asked me on Thursday when we were going to "hang out" for an outdate, so maybe that will be in the works. Hopefully, I will find out soon whether it can happen, but it will most likely be in October, which happens to coincide with the 5 year anniversary of the first time that I was at the LRN and the first time that I laid my eyes on her. :)

Casey Cross - Addicting Little Spin
    By: @Silver Don

Met Casey in the parlor. She walked out in the hottest little outfit and that amazing smile. We sat and talked for awhile, was great getting to know a little better. Could listen to Casey talk for days with that very sexy voice.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]As I have not had a tour of LRN before Casey said she would take me. As we entered the hallways, she did this addicting little spin in slow motion, first that long blond hair floats by, then you see that big smile, and those beautiful eyes staring up at you. One of the sexiest moves I have ever seen. After the third time could not wait at that point to get her alone again.

Thanks Casey for another incredible party!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Casey Cross
    By: @SixT9er

Sunday Night saw me getting reacquainted with Casey Cross. Spending time with her quickly reminded me why she rapidly became an ATF of mine under her old stage name. I've not come across a Lady that I believe loves sex more than she does. You can tell it from the minute the party starts that she is into it. Add in that from our first party ever we meshed perfectly with no awkwardness and it's still the same now after not seeing her for a couple years.

Casey Cross - Easy Going, Fun Loving, Bundle of Sexual Energy
    By: @ottov1913

My first visit to the Love Ranch was as memorable as I hoped it would be. After settling on a date Casey suggested I visit the Ranch the day before so we could meet and get a acquainted before our party. Right then I knew it was going to be a fun time. When I popped in the day before I sat in the parlor a bit waiting for Casey. Having a drink watching pretty women walk by is not a bad way to kill some time, especially when I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting and chatting with Ada Marie and Roxanne Price, two beautiful and fun women. Thank you for the greeting, ladies. When Casey came out she had her usual cheerful smile and gave me a big hug. She gave me a tour and we chatted for a while. She is so easy to talk to and such a sweetheart I can't even describe. Just chatting she exudes beauty and sexual energy. I left with anticipation of our party greatly heightened.

The next night when I arrived for our party Casey greeted me wearing a little black baby doll that knocked my socks off. What a beautiful sexy sight to behold. Roxanne said if Casey wore that outfit in line up "the rest of us would be fucked". LOL How lucky for me. I love the baby dolls and short dresses she wears because even though she's only 5' 2", her legs are a mile long and her short outfits put them in full view. She gave me another big hug and I once again breathed in the intoxicating aroma that is Casey Cross. Again we chatted for a bit while we both finished our drinks. I could talk with her for hours gazing into her enchanting eyes while being seduced by her very sexy voice. The whole time we talked she never stopped moving to the rhythm of the background music, and if she wasn't talking, she was softly humming or singing, which was surprisingly sensual and arousing.

Move past negotiations. VERY easy and not the least bit awkward with Casey.

We went to the VIP room and had some fun. Her lips are sweet like rose petals. Her skin is silky smooth. Her breasts are soft and supple. And hey, a very squeezable ass. Being the sexual tigress that she is, it didn't take long for clothes to come off. In all her glory she is a sight to behold. [Use your imagine here - including some very erotic and arousing moans and whispers]. Some time in the hot tub, a relaxing massage, and soft conversation with gentle caressing rounded out the night. Although, she did try to get me to walk down the hall naked -- but I grabbed a towel.

Casey is beautiful. A SWEETHEART. Sexy. Full of energy. Sexy. Fun. Beautiful. Sexy.

Thank you Casey for a remarkable and unforgetable night.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

My Birthday Celebration with Jade, Casey, and Ruby
    By: @handjobnut

I knew that my birthday celebration needed to begin with three of the most amazing and beautiful ladies I have ever met at the Love Ranch. I have partied with Jade, Casey and Ruby previously, and shared my ultimate birthday fantasy with them. One month before our party, the three ladies came up with the idea of meeting me at the airport in a limo...It was an idea that made my heart pound with excitement: Three of the sexiest ladies I have ever met meeting me right at the airport to wish me a happy birthday!!

When my birthday finally came, everything with my flight was going wrong: The weather at my departure was miserable: thunderstorms and freezing rain, which resulted in a delayed flight. I managed to reschedule my flight to a later time and finally arrived in Reno around midnight, when I was originally supposed to arrive at 8pm. When I emailed Jade, I told her my new flight arrival time...She told me that the ladies were all waiting for me, and even asked me what my favorite birthday cake flavor was.

Midnight finally came...I arrived in Reno and saw the limo outside the airport. With a huge smile on my face, the driver greeted me, put my belongings in the trunk and opened the car door....Inside were Jade, Casey and Ruby, scantily clad in very revealing miniskirts, smiling at me with the naughtiest glint in their gorgeous eyes. My erection jumped inside my pants and my pulse went up...The car seats were all covered with sheets, with a bowl of lube nearby. The three ladies looked at me and winked.....

Once the limo drove from the airport, the ladies stripped me completely naked, their six hands working my cock masterfully the whole time. Ruby was on my left side, Casey was on my right, and Jade knelt in the middle. Ruby was whispering my name and saying naughty words into my ear, and when she fondled my hardness, she gave out the sexiest "mmmmmmmm".....I almost came right there and then, but the three ladies knew how to keep me on the brink of orgasm without my, shall we say, spilling over....Casey's sexy voice was whispering in my other ear, her talented hands coaxing pre-cum from me...She then let out a sexy moan "mmmmmmmm" and smiled.....Oh, I was going insane!! Jade was looking at me, her hands tickling and caressing every inch of my hardness with a huge smile on her face. The teasing was delicious torture and I was going out of my mind with their six hands on me. There was then a tickle war between myself and Ruby and Casey....I knew I was not going to win this war, but hearing the squeals and laughter from both ladies made me even harder......The three ladies ambush me in retaliation, tickling every inch of me. The windows of the limo were steaming up.....

We continued our party from the limo to the Love Ranch...My erection was poking out and there was no time for me to put my clothes back on...So there I was, with a sheet on my body and only my boots on, carrying my clothes and my suitcase to the Ranch. We went to the room where the ladies were now stroking and caressing me to get me to finally explode. After the one hour of teasing in the limo, my cock was so swollen and hard, my cum boiling inside.....Their three hands stroked me simultaneously in a steady rhythm, their other three hands tickling my balls....I was moaning and panting more than I ever had before....I told them I was going to cum...The ladies looked at each other, smiling and sang...."Happy Birthday to you"...stroking me and caressing my balls..."Happy Birthday to you"...now tickling my balls and stroking me intensely..."Happy Birthday dear *Handjobnut*.........." their hands now stroking me faster and faster...I could not control it anymore and I exploded!!!...my orgasm flying everywhere in intense bursts...."Happy Birthday to you"...their hands continuing to stroke me until they milked every drop from me, slowing down their strokes....slowing down....slower and slower.... I am rock hard reliving that incredible birthday party.We took a breather and had some chocolate birthday cake...and then we were in each other's arms and hands again......

Jade, Casey and Ruby are such an incredible trio....very kind, genuine and beautiful inside and out, as well as incredibly sexy. They made me feel so special...it was the most amazing birthday I ever had. I love every moment when I am in their company, and I can't wait to see them again. xxxxxxxxx

Casey Cross - Hunting for the Easter Bunny

Never found the Easter bunny,but did get to party with a hot bunny at LRN. Third party and again Casey Cross left me speechless. This sexy lady goes to no end to to make sure you have a great time. Fun to talk to with her sexy voice.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Casey can go from school girl to GFE to WOW. Thank you Casey for another awesome party!!! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Casey Cross - Simply the Very Best
    By: @Lake Show

Casey Cross has been my all time favorite lady for quite some time now and as my first review I couldn't think of a lady I would rather review first more than Casey. I have partied with Casey over the years and have always had a great time. The first thing I noticed when I meet Casey besides her stunning figure is how down to earth she is and easy to connect with. She is truly the California dream girl I always wished I lived next door to growing up. As I have got to know Casey better over the years I can say my absolute favorite things about her is how genuine, sweet and real she is. There is no fake about her, she is who she is and that is a really cool chick. As for the intimate side of things Casey has a special spark in the bedroom that always keeps things super hot. We have always had a great connection and some of my best experiences either in my personal life or at the ranch have came with Casey at love ranch north. She has a flawless body and the most expressive eyes that tell you exactly what she is thinking without her saying a word. Casey is very skilled in the bedroom and every party somehow keeps getting better. I don't make a trip to the ranches without making sure I see the one and only Casey Cross!

Lakeshow

Casey & Ruby

Casey and ruby are adorable together and I love their chemistry. Both are beautiful and great in bed. ;) My ears will never forget Ruby now I will call her my ear kisser lol she knows what I meen! Casey is my go to girl cause she is so sweet and cute and well awesome all around. I had a great time ladies and until next time!

Casey Cross - Perfect Party Experience

As I rang the gate and entered the doors to LVN, not sure what to expect. I noticed the amazingly beautiful Casey Cross across the parlor. Thought to my self this is going to be a good day! Casey greeted me with a smile and a nice relaxing conversation (could not keep my eyes off her). The negotiations for the party were so easy with Casey.
    My first party with Casey Cross left me speechless, amazing body, no tan lines, and that tight little butt. I thought it can't get any better than this. I was so wrong! After returning to my hotel for the night,decided to visit LRN one more time this trip. Met Casey in parlor again for our second party, booked longer this time.
    Only gets better and better with Casey, so don't miss an opportunity to visit her![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade & Casey Cross

ok, I'm going to write a quick review of the great time I had with Casey cross andJade Capri. I visited them on October 22 and had a awesome time, they fulfilled my fantasy perfectly. How can you not enjoy 2 beautiful ladies at the same time.
    I won't go in too much detail but they were my two naughty strippers! And we'll they both have multiple talents that wore me out! Until next time lovely ladies.

Javi

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018

2. [​IMG]

Previous Years

Casey Cross Changed Everything ... Long Overdue Review
    By: @Magilla

I had been visiting the ranches for a about 2 years, a couple of times a month. I had been having a great time with several fine women and had many very enjoyable parties.

Then one day I read, on the board, that Casey liked morning sex. I love morning sex and that is not always an easy thing to find at the Ranches. I immediately e mailed Casey. She got right back to me and we set a date for our first morning party, the next day.

I stopped by Starbucks, that morning. and picked her up a Carmel Macchiato and was off to meet her.

I arrived and they paged Casey. Now I’ve seen pictures of Casey but when she came out I was still stunned. The most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen were greeting me. Then that smile, I was melting. When I could finally stop looking at her beautiful face. There was that perfect body in a little tropical bikini. Now I was losing the feeling in my legs. Speaking of legs, Casey looks tall in her pictures because of those long perfect legs but she is a little lady. I love little ladies.

Then we started talking. She has a great voice, Cali Girl accent and is so sweet and fun to talk to. We talked a bit and I was falling in love. It was time to go play.

I’m not going to go into details of our party. Those are for Casey and me. I’ll just say I am lucky to be local and can visit the Ranches any time and see anyone I want. Since I met Casey, I only see her. She changed everything! That’s how much fun she is!

By now I’ve seen Casey many times. I didn’t think it was possible but she always finds a way to make each time better than the time before. If it keeps getting better, and I know it will, at some point one of my body parts will just explode. Not sure what part but I’ll be smiling when it happens.

So, if you’re not lucky enough to be local and have to plan a trip and get as much fun into a short time as possible and Casey Cross is not a part of your plan. You are missing out on the most fun you have had in a long time. She is wonderful to be with in the Parlor and in her room. She is a Beautiful, Sexy, Sweet and Confident Lady. Classy and Fun all at the same time.

We’ve done morning, afternoon and evening parties. Casey is great any time of day! I still like mornings best.

Thank you for all the amazing memories you have given me Casey. I can’t wait for the memories yet to come.

Casey Cross GFE
    By:
    @dt07

As I was trying to find the best way to describe Casey and the party with her, I remembered chyrh’s post about how Casey is irresistible. No word could capture her better. The great thing about her is that the same girl that you see posting and on Ustream is the same girl that you will meet in person. She is a genuine sweetheart and as you can see by her interactions with the other girls, she truly is irresistible. Amazingly, I made my first trip to the ranch without meeting her, but seeing her in person was enough to plant the seed and keep my eye on her for my next trip. Then, the ustream shows began and every week the inevitable party became almost a certainty for my next trip, as Casey continued to light up the room every week.

The trip came closer and I began to bug her with emails.(Even though she says it doesn’t bug her) Luckily, our schedules matched up for Saturday afternoon. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was almost pulled over while trying to get to the ranches. Next time, I may need to get a faster car to see if I can outrun the cops (j/k) because I’m not stopping in order to get to an appointment with Casey.

We did a GFE party in the VIP room. I will leave out the details, but the only thing that wasn’t great was that the jacuzzi wasn’t working. Everything else was fantastic. It was great that Casey and I had more in common than just being Leos. The 2nd party will happen and as I said with Stacy would already be booked if I knew where my employment was going to take me in September.

Lost in the Moment with Casey Cross!!!
    By:
    @AnkouReaper

Lost in the moment with Casey Cross

I dont even know where to begin with this party. I have had a brothel crush on Casey for a while and I finally got to party with her. And omg it was incredible. I regret waiting till now to see her!!!!!!!!

Casey is stunning. Shes beautiful and sexy and could be a model. I was star struck at her beauty. She had the perfect figure, her hair is lovely and curly, and she has a booty that is heavenly.

Casey's personality is just as appealing as her beauty. Shes a playful young lady who i adore. Shes as sweet as sugar and loves to please. She likes to cuddle and give you little kisses all over your body. Its so much fun being around her I wouldn't have minded just seeing her once, but more on that later

Have you ever had a moment in time where you couldn't believe you were about to do something you thought impossible? I ad that moment twice this trip, and the first was with Casey. It was standing at the bookers window as Casey filled out her card. That surreal moment where i knew we were about to go party. Wow.

In the bedroom, Casey out shined all expectations I had. She was so sensual and sexy and loved every minute of it. Se made no secret that she was having just as much fun as I was. I cant even begin to describe how great the sex was. We did every one of my favorite positions and had an incredible time.

I wont go graphic but every position with Casey got better and better. She is flexible and her legs ended up in all the right places! So incredible!

This is part one of my 24 hours of Casey time. I knew the second it was over we were doing it again the next day. Little did i know it was only 1 of 3

Casey, you are the best. I cant word it any better than that. Im counting down the days till our next time together!

Casey Cross is Irresistible
    By:
    @chyrh

I had recently spoke to Casey Cross through PMs prior to my trip to the Bunny Ranch and asked her if we could just meet. I had three parties already planned but who can turn down meeting a beautiful woman. She said to come in because a lot of people prefer just meeting prior to a party. I figured since I wasn’t doing anything one afternoon that I would just stop by the Love Ranch since I had never been there and meet this sexy lady. I really didn’t have any intention of a party and just wanted to meet. Like I could resist her!

I went in and asked if Casey was available and they went and told her she had a visitor. She met me at the bar and sat visiting with me for awhile. She is very easy to talk with and I know that I have already mentioned this but she is a really beautiful girl. Yes, Casey, you look awesome with straight hair! :wink: She asked me if I wanted the tour and of course I did. She showed me around and we ended up in her bedroom. I was curious but was going to hold my ground and not party. She was really cool and there was no pressure. We went back to the bar and sat together for a little while longer. The longer we sat there, the more I wanted her, and finally I just couldn’t resist. The party went by way to quick but she was a tremendous amount of fun! Her little leg quiver at the end was totally awesome! I guess I must have done something right!

Casey, you are terrific and I really would love to see you again!

Casey Cross: An Adventure to Paradise!
    By:
    @origlegman

I first met Casey Cross a few weeks ago during Karaoke night. Casey is a petite striking beauty with an amazing body, marvelous personality and, wondrous legs to die for. She also possesses a marvelous sense of humor which is a requirement for anyone who has to spend any time with me. I quickly discovered that I was totally enchanted by this woman and that I wanted to get to know her on a much more intimate basis. That opportunity arrived a few days ago.

I once again found Casey in the parlor. We spent some time talking and quickly realized that we needed to take this relationship to the next level. We retired to her room to discuss party options and quickly reached an agreement. We soon found ourselves locked in each others arms. I won't go into detail as to what transpired but suffice it to say that Casey is a very talented and skilled lover who left me completely satisfied. Our time together ended much too quickly which only served to make me want more.

Thank you Casey for a wonderful and exciting adventure! I left the Ranch that night a very content and happy man. I am looking forward to when we will be able to take new adventures once again. As Casey’s signature says, she is the sweet, petite and perfect treat! I certainly can not argue with that!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018
  3. Great reviews!! Casey has the best loyal customers <3!

CaseyCross, jaxdrummer76 and kmoney like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Very informative!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  5. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

With so many great reviews, I'm glad that mine made the cut:). even though that first one was way too long ago.

We had parties as 23,24,25 year olds, but missed as 26 yr olds. :(

CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  6. Thank you, Riley! I love my customers!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
    kmoney likes this.
  7. New reviews!

kmoney likes this.
  8. Definitely ;) More to come!

kmoney likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! You are amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  11. I have more to post on the older ones, just have to get to them :)

Sad we missed for when we were 26, but, we will make up for that ;)

dt07 and kmoney like this.
  12. Thank you, Cumisha!

kmoney likes this.
  13. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

You still have my review of you! :D You definitely are irresistible and I soooo want to see you again!:)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I'm looking forward to that, Chyrh! :)

And yes, I'm very happy to include it in my review thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  15. See you soon, can't wait!! :)

dt07 and kmoney like this.
  16. Great reviews for an amazing lady, #1 on my list to visit.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thanks Casey

17. I always have an amazing time with you, Silver Don!! I'm very flattered to be #1 on your list :) That makes me blush :oops:

Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  18. Thanks Casey,[smilie=happy.gif] Seeing a beautiful lady blush is very sexy !!!!!

19. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silver Don likes this.
  20. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Casey I had such fun with you this winter. I always enjoy every minute with you! And the two girl with Anita was over the top!!!

kmoney likes this.
  21. Always a fun time!!

kmoney likes this.
  22. Thanks for adding my reviews to your thread Casey. [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]Hope more to come !!!!

23. Definitely! I will be adding your new one soon :) Thank you!

PhoenixRising, kmoney and Silver Don like this.
  24. Always a fun time with you Casey!!!!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    PhoenixRising, CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  25. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silver Don and PhoenixRising like this.
  26. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

As you can tell yo will luv getting ChrisCrossed with this beauty [smilie=happy.gif]

27. Casey Cross Applesauce :D

Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  28. Updated!

29. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

Alright, I made it on here again! Slowly moving up the Casey review leaderboard. I'm coming for you @Docrocker and @Silver Don :mad::p;) lol

CaseyCross, Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  30. LOL dt07. Sounds like a great reason for you to party more with Casey!!!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    CaseyCross, dt07 and kmoney like this.
  31. You have been chosen :D

dt07 likes this.
  32. Can't wait to see you again, @Silver Don ![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
    Silver Don likes this.
  33. Updating! :D

[​IMG]

DesertRose and Silver Don like this.
  34. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  35. Miss you!

Silver Don likes this.