REVIEW Cecily Rose and the party that never quite got "off the ground".

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I had the opportunity on this most recent visit to finally spend time with @CecilyRose . I had met Cecily on her first tour back in December of 2015, but had never gotten schedules coordinated before now.

The original plan was to do a fun out date to either the Hot Springs or maybe Virginia City (I've never been to either) as well as a nice dinner. However, when Cecily posted that she would love to do a Helicopter Tour over Lake Tahoe, I immediately started looking at options and made the arrangements to do that instead on Friday night for our time together.

I was sitting in the Sagebrush parlor chatting on Friday before my appointment when the tour company called to tell me the weather was bad over the lake and that they would have to cancel. :( Unfortunately, rescheduling for Saturday was not possible due to my other plans, but I did reschedule for Sunday night, after the pool party. Cecily and I had some fun at the ranch, and then we headed out for a nice dinner at Glen Eagles. The plan was to finish the out date portion on Sunday evening, a sort of "split date".

Sunday morning I noticed that the winds were a bit strong, so I called the tour company prior to heading over for the pool party. Curse my luck!!! :mad::mad::mad: The tour company told me that they were only able to get their first two tours in the air that morning, but were shutting down by noon due to the high winds. Trust me, little copters DO NOT LIKE wind!

After hanging out at the pool on Sunday, I had to break the bad news to Cecily. :( Cecily was kind enough to try and find something else to do, but the options were limited on a Sunday evening, and we only had a certain amount of time to work with. We finally decided to just head over to Virginia City and wander a bit. Cecily was kind enough to narrate quite amount of information as we wandered. Trust me, she would make a great tour guide! :) We wandered up and down for a bit, and stopped in for quick bite of pizza before heading back to the MBR.

So here is my plea to all of you out there who like to make these ladies' dreams come true like I do. Even though I wasn't able to make this happen, I'm hopeful that one of you will look at this Helicopter ride as the fun opportunity that it really is. TAKE CECILY FOR HER DREAM OUT DATE!!!

Thank you so much once again, Cecily for being a good sport and being flexible with our plans. I had an amazing time, and the experience reminded me that it's not so much the what that makes things special, but the who.

RoadRunner J (Joe)

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

So sorry that happened !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I met Cecily awhile back and have been dreaming of her ever since. She was so nice and sweet. I saw a picture of her and Bobbi together (before the clothes came off) and that has been my wish ever since.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and CecilyRose like this.
  6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I loved spending time with you no matter what we do. Getting to know you was the adventure I most desire, there will be plenty of time for chopper rides (it is a dream of mine) but our time was unforgettable because you are amazing!! Thank you for being so sweet and making me feel like a queen!! Sending kisses!! @ROADRUNNER J

Leo Goodale and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CecilyRose for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Bobbi and I would adore you for hours together, email me and let's plan a party?! ;) [email protected]
    Big Heart.jpg

jsansone, Leo Goodale and foreverman like this.
  9. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

What a great story!!! Gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. Such a wonderfully written review! Book with Cecily Rose![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I went to Glenn Eagles steakhouse at the recommendation of one of the bartenders at the Bunnyranch. I think it was the best steak I have ever had. They also had elk chops and kangaroo steaks on the menu. Since I love filet mignon I stuck with that. I wasn't adventurous enough to try the elk chops and there was no way that I would eat skippy.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. What a sexy lady you are. I bet I would enjoy a party with you.

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]