Cheat Day With Roxy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, May 13, 2019.

1. With trying to make better choices to get healthier, the idea of a Cheat Day where all bets are off is more and more tempting! Share your wicked, decadent diet cheats here, my friends! :)

2. BURGER KINGGGGGG... the long chicken sandwich, double cheeseburger, medium fries, and value price nuggets! Meant to be scarfed down in the car, and no one is the wiser ;)

3. Planters Peanuts and Hershey bar, consumed in the same bite. Also, Hershey bar dipped in Jif peanut butter :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. Fried Chicken Salad can be done two ways. One is putting chicken tenders in salad. The other is making chicken mayo salad with fried chicken. :)

5. Fried Chicken Salad can be done two ways. One is putting chicken tenders in salad. The other is making chicken mayo salad with fried chicken. :)

6. Trader Joe’s Patisserie de Chocolat
    cake.png

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Oreo Ice Cream
    Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers Pizza

8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Pizza. There was a pizza party at work and I stuffed myself. I gotta hit the gym to break even.

9. Culver’s omg so good !!!! Big basket

10. Anyone who calls Trader Joe’s a health food store has never been there! :)

11. Oreo Blizzards too! :)

JerryVestal and BigAlbowski like this.
  12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Reese’s Blizzards are great, as well. :):):)

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I like Burger King too because they have a veggie burger that taste amazing!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Wow that looks great!

Randy Ryder

15. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I really like margarita pizzas.

Randy Ryder

JerryVestal likes this.
  16. I’ll have to try it! I’m a fan of Morning Star brand patties and nuggets :)

17. The Walmart closest to the Ranches has a to die for bakery section (who’d have thunk it?) and it takes a lot of willpower to pass by the soft baked cookies and mini sugar doughnuts :)

auron79 and RunningSquirrel like this.
  18. Miz Rox, is it true the Dunkin' Donuts across from the GDW is closed now? :(

19. I think so. Being a Winchells gal, I never really noticed :)

20. 77649910-EBD1-4EC5-9A06-27758E345047.jpeg

Yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy :)

21. Is frozen yogurt a cheat thing or an okay for diet thing? I have a coupon and am cautious/curious :)

22. i'm about to change my diet, for the first time, to a situation when i would need a Cheat Day, matter of fact. ... i think i'll cheat with meatloaf and beans lol. {my doctor's asked me to cut down on my meats and dairies.}

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

23. Depends on what you pile upon it, Miz Rox :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  24. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Scarfed a $20 fill-up from KFC :D All legs and thighs :p

25. thankgiving stuffing and deep dish pizza

JerryVestal likes this.
  26. Cheese Its are a big weakness, I eat them by the handfuls when they are in my possession :)

27. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Homemade Thanksgiving stuffing is the best!

28. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Oooohhh so many cheat meal choices for cheat days. I would have to go with Chick-Fil-A's Deluxe crispy chicken sandwich with a side of waffle fries, or a giant sub from the Sandwich Factory with a side of fried veggies. I allow myself one or two cheat meals a week, two, if I was really strict with my diabetic meals and doubling up my exercise days.

Old Nick likes this.
  29. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Panda Express. It’s my kryptonite. :confused::confused::confused:

30. last month, i spent half the month eating ice cream; not nothing but, but ... you know.

31. Welp, the cheat happened but it was the mini version of my Burger King faves. Single cheeseburger, Junior Chicken with cheese, small fries, and four piece nuggets. Also got the packets of Cheese It’s and only had one. Progress?????? :)

JerryVestal and Old Nick like this.
  32. What are waffle fries? Are they like fries but you dip them in syrup? :)

JerryVestal likes this.
  33. Large chow mein and mushroom chicken, please! :)

34. Have you seen my drumstick trick, FN? You would appreciate it :)

35. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Well if Chick-Fil-A has a syrup that would be okay to dip the waffle fries in them, but the waffle fries are french fries in a mini-waffle shape, and they taste better than McDonalds and Burger King french fries, by far, and their chicken sandwiches are fantastic, the meat is so big and juicy. I think there might be a Chick-Fil-A near you, yep in Reno, and the nice thing is they do catering for parties.

Old Nick likes this.