Conversations with the girls at sagebrush-Done right

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Built tough, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Hello fellow bloggers and good evening,

Have you ever gone to one of the parties wishing that you had a bit more information about the girls, well let me help you with a bit about what I learned, and talk a little about the gorgeous ladies at Sagebrush ranch!

I had the pleasure of attending the Jungle party at sagebrush, and what a wild time it was indeed! I found myself not only lost in a world of pleasure by the end of the evening with a couple of starlets, but I had an absolute ball getting to know the ladies. Now I am a financial planner by day and a farmer by night, both professions that don't require or have the best writing habits. So if for any reason you get lost in my chicken scratch or bamboozled by sentence structure know that no matter what I am in love...

Here I was luckily in town for a business conference on the weekend of the Jungle party. I walked through the doors and was greeted by the best site in the world, a group of hard working sexy dressed ladies. I picked one of the ladies from the line up and the conversations began!

@AbbyAvery was the first girl that I talked to, and let me tell you....she is amazing!!! Abby graduated at the top of her class, and later went on to teach in some low income neighborhoods. Being a champion of the teachers and the kids took a toll on her. In my family everyone is teachers...except me, and I have so much respect for the hard work that they do, for the very little compensation and respect that they get in the classroom. Abby has a big heart, and a love for helping and giving back. What blew me away most, was how confident and sexy this lady is. I must admit I had a very difficult time talking with this lady...because I kept getting distracted by her gorgeous breasts! Gentlemen it took every fiber in my body focused on her eyes, because every time she moved I got mesmerized by her....We went back to negotiate and I was further blown away by a clean room, beautiful flowers, and an even better price! Sadly I had a plan for the evening, or I would have jumped on that deal in a heart beat. Perhaps next time @AbbyAvery ?

@baileypaige was the next starlet I was blessed to talk to. We immediately hit it off, the moment I brought up cooking! This girl is a genius in the kitchen or on the grill. I started following her specifically because I tried one of her recipes and was blown away by how good it tasted. I am Italian and love to cook, but I would be willing to bet that this vixen could outcook me on a grill. Her outfit was pleasant and her tone was so relaxing. Don't miss getting to know this lady...I might have a small fantasy about sex in the kitchen with this lady...just saying...

@ChloeCakes was the next lady that caught my attention and conversation. Chloe is a gorgeous local girl, that in her off time is a dancer on a high end cruise line. Which makes total sense, because when you see her walk around those tone legs and ass are so perfect! Being a local made her a great resource for finding out about cabins, things to do and places to eat and enjoy. If you haven't had the chance take advantage of it immediately with this lady. I bet she would make an awesome outdate with her knowledge and sweet personality.

@Lily Poole recently had a gorgeous photo set done if you haven't them seen online. We spent a few minutes talking about the shoot, and about one of my favorite girls @JadeJasper. I sent jade a few thing in the mail, as a way to say thank you for the great communication she has, and wound up talking to lily a while about it. Something I have learned since my conversation with her is not to upset the girls. There was someone that acted not so nice to lily and she took it like a champ. I can't remember from our conversation, but Lily strikes be as an absolute southern bell.

@LayloniStroxxx is so sexy! I was most impressed with layloni, she did something that was so sweet and kindhearted, that it made me proud to be around her. I have to share it, because even now I get goosebumps and a bit teary eyed by how beautiful and kind it was. I was sitting on the couches when I noticed a huskier guy come in. He went over to the bar and sat there by himself for a while. I watched as several of the girls walked by and didn't say anything. I was going to get up and introduce myself and buy him a drink when layloni beat me to it. His face lit up with a big smile. She was playing with his beard and rubbing his tummy and I could tell me was having the time of his life with this sexy lady. I don't think they partied together but what she did is exactly why brothels are so important. She turned a guy that was by himself in the bar, into perhaps a king of happiness with just a few moments of affection. All it took was a kind heart. I will always love layloni for what she did in those moments. It was beautiful . On a personal note I still have this huge fantasy with this gorgeous vixen that will hopefully come to fruition one of these days :)

@ImogenSteele I love her accent! There were three girls that night that would have swayed my plans for the night and change my mind, and one of those girls was imogen!!! She saw my feet moving and like the intuitive and confident girl that she is, she asked me to dance! It was so hot!The way she swayed and moved was beautiful. As I held her close I got a smell of her perfume and gentlemen I was blown away. We didn't do a lot of talking, but her body language said it all. I have a hard time hearing, always been a bit deaf, perhaps a bit dumb huh @ImogenSteele because I should have taken that girl to the back! Coming from New Zealand she has some great stories about her home, and because she is new to Nevada, how she describes her time and places she visits is with a new fresh set of eyes. Ask her about some of the places she visits, be prepared to be blown away. When I asked her what to expect in a party, her seductive sexy voice had my blood flowing! Gentleman for those that don't know she is a squirter, yep a true bed wetter! All i wanted to do was get my goggles on and travel down under! She had me so hard I was starting to tent right in the middle of the dance floor. I quickly had to step off, and cool down...I bet this lady is one hell of a dominatrix guys!!! If she will ever let me after being such an idiot I would love to take advantage, you guys should too! I am not kidding or exaggerating, she was good!

@MarliMichaels I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I recognized Marli by her breasts...if you haven't noticed I am admirer of gorgeous bodies, and marli has an absolutely beautiful body. I had never seen her face from her online posts. So when I saw her in person I kept looking at her chest...sorry marli took me a bit to figure it out, but i loved the view. I didn't get too much time with marli, but just asked what her tour dates were and if she was having fun. I really should have asked more, this is another gorgeous starlet! I mean they all are, but marli looks so good in black! I told her black, red and white i bet look amazing on her, wish I had the time and resources to find out!

@Tegan Hart is wonderful! She comes from the bay area but has traveled a bit. My favorite interactions with Tegan was watching her in the line ups. She would change her voice, accent, play with her hair, it was so fun watching her! I hope the next time I see her I can get to know her better.

@summersage this girl is a hottie in pink!!! Summer is a student getting a degree in accounting and finance. Our mutual interest in getting in shape and reading is what drove most of our conversation. Ask her what she is reading, because I think her goal is to read a book a week! Sexy librarian anyone??? This was another girl that I had a hard time talking with...boobs are my weakness, and she has very ample and beautiful boobs! So not only is she a smart girl trying to improve her education and mind, but she has a tone, sexy body with curves in all the right places?!!! Yeah she is pretty awesome. I occasional pulled out some blond jokes which I was happy to say she laughed at, because she has a sweet personality.

@Delilah Rae I owe delilah a great deal after this party. My mood had changed because of something that had come up earlier in the evening, but delilah got it right back where it should be. A year ago I didn't quite connect with delilah or see her the same way I saw her at the party. Because what I saw was a bold, strong and industrial girl that not only wasn't afraid of someone built tough, but fierce like a lioness ready to pounce. She came right out and asked if we would party! I thought it was sexy as hell, but again had made plans for the evening...well had just hopeful plans at that point. I don't know if she saw I was down, or if she made a bold move, but she told me about the charity fundraiser and about how they were trying so hard to support a good cause. I don't know if she could see through me that night or what, because I love giving to good causes, especially to kids and animal causes. We parted ways after that, but it was at that point that I noticed she had crocheted her own outfit by hand! Not only did the outfit look amazing, but the woman underneath was very beautiful! Thank you delilah for pulling me out of my slum!

Overall what a great night and a great group of ladies. I feel like I made some great acquaintances, and def have a few new dreams about who I want to spend some time with. Thank you ladies for opening up your hearts and welcoming me in your home away from home! Sagebrush thank you for providing a safe and healthy place for these ladies to work! Thank you also to @MadamSuzette for helping these girls perform magic. I hope some of these stories, especially that of @LayloniStroxxx be used as an example of the positive work these ladies are doing!!!

For those wondering how my party went that night...please look at my review of @JadeJasper and @EllieMoore! I am still recovering from it, and can't get it off my mind!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  2. Awesome and thorough review @tough built.
    It was a pleasure for us to host you a tour Jungle party. You really kept the vibes up and added so much to the party.
    A heartfelt thank you for your carefully worded review of our gorgeous Sagebrush Starlets xx 20190813_193931.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JadeJasper and Built tough like this.
  3. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about each lady you met. I'm very impressed with your recall and enthusiasm. I'm know the ladies appreciate your effort and hard work in writing this post and I am also sure it will help plenty of gents get to know the ladies better too. Bravo!

ImogenSteele and Built tough like this.
  4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

I remember everything about that night. It was an up and down roller coaster of emotions. A lot of fun though! I just wish this was my first draft. Thank you for the kind words Amy! It means a lot! I really do hope the girls like this and will forgive my first draft really wish I had had the time and resources to party with all of them!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    ImogenSteele likes this.
  5. Too true @airforceamy xo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Built tough likes this.
  6. THank you for your kind word Built tough

Built tough likes this.
  7. Thanks for writing up this trip report, @Built tough! Much appreciated! :)

Built tough likes this.
  8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

@Built tough thinking about hikino's thread, would you want me to move this thread of yours to the Real Life Ranch Reports forum so that it doesn't "die" from inactivity?

9. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Thought it already had been, yes go ahead

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! Awesome info!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.