About Me CUMISHA AMADO NOW FEATURING AT LOVE RANCH

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 11, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

IMG_3629.jpg

I am now featuring at Love Ranch and I'm ready to fulfill all your fantasies.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

My Shift:

Tuesday - Thursday: 10 AM - 10 PM

Friday & Saturday: 10 AM - Midnight

Sunday & Monday: Off (By Appt. Only)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I am available for appointments on my days off with a deposit.

I do have a "Lay Away Plan": Call a deposit monthly at (775) 246-7077
    Ext. 0 (Let's plan your special Birthday Celebration, Custom your Out Date, Overnight, Las Vegas Weekend, 2 Girl Party, Bachlor Party and Custom Fantasy Vacation Packages.)

Email: [email protected]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here are pics of my new room:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4681.jpg IMG_4682.jpg IMG_4684.jpg IMG_4709.jpg IMG_4711.jpg IMG_4703.jpg IMG_4694.jpg IMG_4687.jpg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. Get it Girl!!! Book with this beauty @cumishaamado ASAP!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @JazzyVonn for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JazzyVonn for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want's to fulfill your fantasies in my "New Room"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh my! The house is gonna be a rocking!

Glad we had a chance to experience your previous room....:)

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And I'm curious...just how did you move the piano over? I have this image in my head of Kit Kat and Love Ranch ladies in their robes and lingerie, carrying/moving the piano across the parking lot, as their heels clack against the pavement....

Hmmm, maybe it was a good thing that I wasn't there. I can see myself being voluntold to help move the piano....

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words and compliment!!! I'm glad we had a chance to experience my previous room too and we partied before experiencing the Rib Cook Off. Hope will can party in my "New Room" during your next visit to the ranches.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I had the "Maintenance Guys" moved all my heavy furniture including the piano to Love Ranch but thank for sharing your funny thoughts.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. My pleasure Beautiful!!! Book this BEAUTY asap! @cumishaamado ROCKS! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks again for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JazzyVonn for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Your room looks amazing! So happy you are here!

XOXO
    Sandi

14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo you’re so sexy.. love it <3

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SandiBenks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

You are a very very fine addition to the Love Ranch beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Im excited you are here, and also my big sister!! YAY!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I'm glad too that we had to experience my previous room too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie and SandiBenks like this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SandiBenks for liking ny post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JadeMonroe for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

little eddie likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support and I hope we can experience my "New Room" at Love Ranch North too!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SandiBenks for sharing your thoughts and I'm happy here!!! I love the vibe and the girls!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for liking my post!!! Wishing you a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SandiBenks for your kind words and support!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Cumisha is a wonderful woman and I can imagine she is a great addition to Love Ranch North!!!!

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AbbyAvery for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you lonely or stressed out? Let me distressed you and make you "FEEL LIKE A KING"!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Email me at: [email protected][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]BOOKING INFO WITH A 10% DEPOSIT, CALL (775) 246-7077 EXT. 0[smilie=call me.gif]