End of Tour Special!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Aug 31, 2019.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

This tour ends September 4th by 1pm. Come on out and book me for a party crafted just for you! I want my tour to end with a bang! *giggles* the pun intended! Let's have fun together and make some memories that we both will think about! I am a fun loving girl who wants to make your fantasies come true! So come on out to the Kitkatranch and book me for my end of tour special and get some extra time with me to make things even better for us both!

I will be waiting but dont wait too long or you'll miss out on this fun little special!

Call ahead and place a deposit! 775-246-9975 ext 0

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

aww you're the cutest ! love you

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Can’t wait until you come back! Book an appointment with this beautiful lady. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Alrighty for those procrastinators out there *giggles* this tour ends the morning of october 2nd sooooo i will be offering my little special for my last three days here. You will get extra time with me if you come in and book me for an hour party.

For those that don't procrastinate i will give you 2 options, to add my toys to our party or we can make it a whip cream chocolate syrup treat for our party! Sound yummy?

Come in and see me at the kit kat ranch!

Call and place a deposit at 775 246 9975 ext 0

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I hope you don't forget all my fun options for my end of tour special! The days are ticking by so dont procrastinate too much or you might miss me

6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

The time to act on my little special is slipping by. I really do hope you'll come out and make memories before I leave for a while. I am giving an extra fifteen minutes with every hour party as a perk of a great farewell. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Guess what?! My special is restarting! This entire week you'll get an extra fifteen minutes every hour you book with me! I extended my tour and I would love for someone to enjoy my special while it's going. I leave at 10am on the 8th! 20190930_080052.jpg

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019