For History Lovers: The National Automobile Museum

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by Natasha Star, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

A look at...
    THE NATIONAL AUTOMOBILE MUSEUM
    RENO, NV

Hello! I am Natasha Star, a legal companion at Sagebrush Ranch. I love history, and am always eager to explore the past. Nevada offers an impressive amount of experiences for history buffs. In the coming weeks I'll be composing a series of posts to showcase some amazing history opportunities the Silver State offers.
    I hope you enjoy!

Tony59.jpg

nam_logo-1.png
    www.automuseum.org

Did you know The National Automobile Museum in Reno is rated as one of the best automobile museums in the whole country? AutoWeek recognized it in their top 5, and USA Today listed it in their top 10!

Sammy-_Car_LowRes.jpg
    Just a short jaunt from Sagebrush Ranch, The National Automobile Museum showcases more than 200 incredible automobiles in 100,000 square feet, and features several amazing rarities, including the only pancake-engine Julian, the 1907 Thomas Flyer which won an around-the-world-race, as well as an impressive collection of celebrity vehicles.

The National Automobile Museum also features vibrant period-inspired street scenes and artifacts to showcase the vehicles, as well as galleries and theatre presentations. As if that isn’t cool enough, the museum allows photos, and encourages participation in these cars’ amazing histories by walking through historic street scenes, dressing up in period clothing available, and honking the antique “ooga” horn.

photo_car.jpg

Museum hours are Monday-Saturday, 9:30am-5:30pm, Sunday 10am-4pm.

Although the museum was designed to be a self-guided experience, a guided tour is available daily at 1:30pm and included in the price of admission (Adults: $12. Seniors 62+: $10)

shutterstock_514304188.jpg

As a history lover, I’d love to accompany you to this top-rated museum. Self-tours usually range from 1-2 hours, so it is a perfect opportunity to connect and develop an intenser intimacy for our private time together at your home, hotel room, or my personal suite. Or ask me about my personalized itineraries if you want to include this experience as part of a longer date. I'd love to create a perfect adventure just for us!

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or call 775-246-5683 to connect and start our time together! Thank you!

[​IMG]

2. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Old Nick likes this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Sounds right up my alley (history, classic cars and a beautiful lady on my arm). I think you and I are going to have to talk [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  4. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] This sounds like a blast !!!!!

Natasha Star likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Looks like fun. :)

Natasha Star likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Because I just had to......:D

Natasha Star likes this.
  7. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

The auto museum is a very interesting place! You would also like the Animal Ark, Natasha! :)

Natasha Star and Old Nick like this.
  8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Your local and elite girlfriend

Such a cute post!!! I love that you are a history buff.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

9. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Oh yes please!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Lol! I love how you provide soundtracks to my posts, Nick. :)

Old Nick likes this.
  11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxy! I was looking at the Animal Ark online... it does seem like my sort of place!

12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

The car posts are very easy. :D ;)

Natasha Star likes this.
  13. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

what a fun outdate idea! Take this lady to Reno and she'll take you to heaven in her bedroom!

14. WinterSantana
    Chat with Me

WinterSantana A Caribbean Jewel

This is so cool! Definitely putting this place on my list. :)

Natasha Star likes this.
  15. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Who knows? Maybe we will end up there together. :)