REVIEW Foreplay on Twitter to Klassy Kay @KitKat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, May 3, 2019.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Kay made such an impression on me that I’m really hoping I’m the first to give this gem of a lady a review! Just a simple contact on Twitter and showing each other’s personality led to such a wonderful party. Lineups have never been my forte (to each their own), so getting an idea on the various boards or social media’s the way I’m most comfortable. We seemed to click and easily I was attracted to her personality and looks, so it was my hope that a party would happen. I kept in touch with Kay during my travels and let her know what timeframe I’d be in the Carson area. Kay started her next tour at the time I got here, so it all worked out splendidly.

I buzzed Kit Kat, came in with my sh*t eating grin and a box of Blow Pops. Then I was introduced to Kay, and was melted butter. Beautiful, charming, talented, and we had some interests in common. It was great to get to know this lady outside and inside the bedroom. I’m just hoping she had a good time with me, because I sure had a wonderful time with her. Kay should be on your radar to party with! All of it felt just wonderful, and I’m confident that anyone that’s fortunate enough to spend time with Kay will feel the same. :)
    Until next time, Kay [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Awesome review, FN! I’m glad you and Kay made such a great connection! :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @KlassyKay fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

Thank you Fumbles! I just want to say that you are a gentleman and I enjoyed every minute we spent together![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @KlassyKay fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  6. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Just love making connections with you fine ladies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I missed them Lumpias :p

8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This is what it's all about. Having fun with wonderful ladies like you :) I had a terrific time with you, and hope there's a next time
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

O there definitely will be fumbles!! I had so much fun we are definitely doing that again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FumbleNutts likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  11. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Ahhhhh, remember when you told me to prove it ;) well, it's your turn to prove it :D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

Yes I do!! And you delivered! You are a man of your word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FumbleNutts likes this.
  13. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Sure hope I get to see you in July :) I'm planning on flying in around the 19th [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Miss this fine lady, and hope all's going well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KlassyKay today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @FumbleNutts today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KlassyKay today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thank you, Hazel - and may I, in all sincerity, say the very same to you Lets have more of the same, please?
    Chris - the Destiny biography page looks wonderful, there are some inspired pictures there