Getting Reacquainted with Casey Cross

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dt07, Jun 10, 2017.

1. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

It has been a while since the last review that I posted here and that is because it has been awhile since I have been to Nevada or on a vacation, in general. I have to start the review by apologizing to Casey, because one of my comments on my last review of her included a promise to not let a full year elapse between visits. Had it not been for last week, it would have almost reached three years since my last visit to see Casey. My last trip was actually a few weeks after Casey departed the ranches, so I tried to hold up my end of the bargain, but it did not pan out. After that trip, real life took over and I concentrated on getting other things crossed off my bucket list, but sometime in November, I noticed that Casey Cross had posted a picture on twitter that reminded me of my old friend but under a different alias. It was funny because it had been a full month since her return and although I had followed her back on twitter, I had not really been active either or on that twitter account, so I did not realize that it was her.

After this, I immediately began trying to book another trip to Reno to see her, but there were failed attempts to make it here in November and March due to my work situation and unreliable co-workers calling out sick. I actually made it onto a plane last Wednesday after sleeping all of 20 minutes the previous night. Unfortunately, there was another delay in seeing Casey, as we postponed the party until Thursday. :( Thursday afternoon arrived and I took advantage of the speed of the rental Camaro that National gave me and sped to the LRN. I arrived at the same time as a large group of people that seemed to be there for Street Vibrations and it was also time for the tea party, so it made my entrance a little awkward, but luckily Casey walked across to the bar, where I was able to get her attention. The chemistry that we had built up since the summer of 2013 sparked back up quickly and it was almost like if I had just seen her the day before, as we spent the rest of my time there laughing like always. We partied for the first time as 27 year olds, after crossing years 23, 24 and 25 off the list. (Our bdays are within two weeks of each other, so it makes it easier to knock off extra years lol)

It has become customary for me to see Casey twice on my trips and two days later, I was back at the LRN. We did not waste much time in getting back to her room, but this time, it was for a 90 minute party. As always, we spent plenty of time joking around and catching up on the last almost three years. I cannot recommend Casey any more that I previously have, but seeing that gorgeous smile and hanging out with her cannot be any more fun, until you get back to her room lol. We briefly discuss if a future trip is in the works and she also asked me on Thursday when we were going to "hang out" for an outdate, so maybe that will be in the works. Hopefully, I will find out soon whether it can happen, but it will most likely be in October, which happens to coincide with the 5 year anniversary of the first time that I was at the LRN and the first time that I laid my eyes on her. :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. I miss you already! I always enjoy your company, DT. Funny how we are total opposites (told you so ;)) and it works perfectly! I can't wait for your next trip and I'm looking forward to making more & more memories with you :) Thank you for such a sweet review.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

dt07 and jaxdrummer76 like this.
  3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

ENJOY GETTING CRISCROSSED WITH THIS SEXY LADY [smilie=happy.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  4. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

Miss you too! Luckily, we are still keeping in touch via twitter (told you it wasn't going to be via text lol). Yes, you were definitely correct about being opposites and it is definitely working for us. We will definitely need to make it work for our 28 year olds party, hopefully in October. [smilie=happy.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  5. Casey Cross Applesauce! :D

Had to say it ;)

6. Hah! I see what you did there... Also: Whaaat? I'm 28, and I look like a fatter version of Gandalf when compared to Casey. I'd been guessing 22 or 23. I think my body might be defective...

Anyways, great review! Makes me all the more excited for my fall trip.

CaseyCross and dt07 like this.
  7. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

LMAO, yeah I've recently lost 20 lbs and now I'm around 170, which is much lower than the 215 I weighed when I met Casey in 2013, yet I still feel like i, myself, probably still looked like Gandalf next to her. Its okay, even Gandalf can have a great time with Casey. I'm sure you will have a great time.

CaseyCross likes this.
  8. I love that! I look forward to seeing you again always, @dt07!

dt07 likes this.
  9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

CaseyCross likes this.
  10. You are silly! Hope to see you too, @BusyPainting!

11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

dt07 likes this.
  12. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  14. Thank you, @Air Force Amy!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! You're welcome!!! Thanks for the kisses!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CaseyCross for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]