Good TImes W/ Dennis Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by sonja, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Haha this is an awesome post! It sure does feel like sometimes there's two of them:)! Although that might be kind of scary I can only handle just one. The only one Dennis Hof is all we need!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I love this thread @sonja! Thank you for posting this for us. I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures!

3. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

I Love Seeing All These Pictures

BrooklynMoore and BryceStevens like this.
  4. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

BrooklynMoore and BryceStevens like this.
  5. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy @sonja for liking my post!

7. *******************************************************************
    The campaign continues.
    girlsA.jpg inspection1A.jpg

8. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

norma and BrooklynMoore like this.
  9. Always on the move:)!
    A man with a purpose

10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @sonja took this picture right outside your ranch. This is the closest I ever got to meet @Dennis Hof. I have had the pleasure to meet @MadamSuzette several times up in Carson City. Maybe I will get a chance to meet him in July. Wish I could vote for him you gotta love a candidate that is Pro Second Amendment. I only wish the voters in Nevada respected the First and Fourth Amendments as well. You gotta love going into Virginia City to catch a cold brewski or to hear the Comstock Cowboys and seeing everyone with open carry. I just love the old west. Brings new meaning at a bar or tavern Colt 45.

Attached Files:

norma and sonja like this.
  11. I will be getting more pics with him tonight. Just getting ready to head over to his Event with Roger Stone & The Manhattan Madam right now (quite literally).

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I hope @sonja has a wonderful time. You go girl!!! You are so much more than just another pretty face!!!

sonja and BryceStevens like this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @sonja for liking my post. You are so eloquent!!!

sonja likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @sonja!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Events from Photos:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Madam Suzette's Winter Wonderland Birthday Party
    Christmas at Alien Cathouse (2 Photos)
    Madam Suzette's Red Light Caberet

BryceStevens and sonja like this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Everyone is doing a fantastic job of this campaign!!! Great work!!!

sonja likes this.
  16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

She sure is so much more than a pretty face @joe carbols !!

joe carbols and sonja like this.
  17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I look forward to hearing about the event and seeing your photos @sonja!

sonja likes this.
  18. From Last night....

The Manhattan Madam, The Hollywood Madam, &The Madam on the Menu & A PR shot with Dennis & Roger Stone

Roger Stone2A.jpg Roger Stone1A.jpg

norma and BryceStevens like this.
  19. A few more from the Roger Stone event....

Destini Starr & Paris Envy Azalea Love

Roger Stone4.jpg Roger Stone7.jpg Roger Stone6.jpg Roger Stone5.jpg

norma likes this.
  20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Very cute photos @sonja!! Thank you for posting about this event!!

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I am soooooo blessed to have met you @BryceStevens along with @sonja , @cumishaamado , @SableRenae , @baileypaige , @RoxyGold ,@K.C. Dyamondz , @AmeliaHeart , @belladivinity, @Air Force Amy and all of the other fine ladies at all the ranches that I have met over the years. You are all beautiful, attractive, sociable, fun, but most important have the ability to engage in outstanding conversation due to your formal education and your various experiences in life. I could talk to all of you all night long and be fully engaged listening and having some great discussions. You totally dispel any stereo types that might be associated in your profession. All of you are wonderful professional young ladies that deserve to not only be treated extremely well but you all seem to enjoy what you are doing. Like I said earlier all of you are so much more than just another Pretty Face!!. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your life even if it is only for a couple of hours, texts, talks or emails. You are all true professionals

sonja likes this.
  22. You are a treasure, Joe! Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and joe carbols like this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe.... thank you sensual @sonja what a sweet thing to say to an old fart like me at the end of the day. I hope someday to let you open up my chest and explore my treasures. I have been told I have other redeeming qualities since I no longer make a mess when I climax. Take care i hope the primary goes well. BTW. You looked hot in the grey dress and stockings. If I could choose between the madams in the house the other day you would get all of my votes. Absolutely stunning and natural as compared to the others. What a fresh and pleasant smile you have.

DashaDare and sonja like this.

24. Thanks, Joe! I was going for my "conservative look" ;) I would love to go spelunking into your chest! What a wonderful journey that would be!

DashaDare likes this.
  25. 31124361_1331913496953175_7262748637648650240_n.jpg IMG_2795.JPG
    There is lots and lots more that I need to dig up but trust and know I got years of this lol this is gonna get super interesting

26. This one just showed up on my Facebook Timeline..........................

winery.jpg

27. It's always a great time with Daddy D!

DashaDare, BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  28. Most certainly. Some of my favorite times are just hanging out with him on our Fountain Verandah at the Love Ranch Vegas - not taking pictures or doing anything in particular. Just enjoying each other's company and the magnificent view & sunset.

DashaDare, AveryLee and BrooklynMoore like this.
  29. Dinner with Daddy D a couple nights ago.... conversation predictably gravitated to politics... as we dined, we got a Federal Ruling in our favor in response to some dirty politics his opponent was trying to pull.

dinner1A.jpg

AveryLee and BrooklynMoore like this.
  30. That sounds so beautiful! Do you have pictures?! I would love to take that visual in.

DashaDare likes this.
  31. Will try to get some selfies. We're usually just chilling.

DashaDare and AveryLee like this.
  32. DashaDare, Tom Cat, HarleyCEO and 3 others like this.
  33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey There Salacious @sonja, Get up and VOTE. It is election day and there is a special candidate that needs your votes. Vote Early Vote Often, oophs we are not in Chicago, sorry about that. Regardless, lets vote @Dennis Hof in this primary election. Nevada needs a man of change. Thanks for the link as well

34. Absolutely @joe carbols !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]