Good TImes W/ Dennis Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by sonja, Apr 29, 2018.

1. I was going to go, and come back with sonja and Richard, but I couldnt make it out of the brothel without hurting, I mean i was having these really sharp pain like someone was just stabbing me in my abdomen and plus been up all night twisting and turning. So I was real tired

DashaDare likes this.
  2. This house is a home. Your home. It's where we take care of each other. So glad you are here.

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and sonja like this.

4. Big love to you, Brooklyn. You inspire me every day.

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.

5. Yes! It is already happening! Two new ladies on the line-up and a house with every bed filled. Full line-up. Laughter coming from the bar. Life is good.

DashaDare likes this.
  6. Awww same here, your an amazing, I'm happy where I am for now, until something chances never know where life can lead you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Just heard a rumor Dennis will be headed this way again soon. We always look forward to his visits!

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  8. One of my goals when I move down there is to meet Dennis and buy the man a drink, and spend some time getting to know the legend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DashaDare, sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  9. You will really enjoy that when it happens. He is very socially generous and naturally affable.

10. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

A great day for all of us who love the brothels. Your house has been through a lot this year!

11. Yes. And it is only making us stronger and more resolved!!!!

DashaDare likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @sonja for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! They are from various events!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja and DashaDare like this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

sonja and DashaDare like this.
  14. Great pics. I was so happy to see you enjoying a night at The Winery with Dennis! You all are glowing!

DashaDare likes this.
  15. Thank you madam. I miss you alot alot. Ceemia left today too

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" with a compassion for life!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DashaDare for liking my post!!! You are sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  18. Thank you sweetheart ,always[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PhoenixRising likes this.
  19. Miss you, too, chica! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PhoenixRising and BrooklynMoore like this.
  20. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I just adore his relaxing mischievious nature not to mention his unique business sence [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  21. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

22. Same here. That is the center of his charm!

23. I wasn't able to attend Daddy D's B-day party. Anyone here get any pictures?

24. Just found a few more pics... and right now I am feeling very sentimental.

D10.jpg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  25. And this.............................................................. A fun day.

D11.jpg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.