How A Terrific Thursday Night With Pantera Turned Into A Fantastic Friday Night With Chanel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShyGuyDownSouth, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Thursday Sept 12 was my 2nd time with Pantera and I gotta say it was just as great as last year. As I walked in, I was actually surprised that

A: She remembered me considering the last time we were together was last year & I’m not really active on the boards.

B: That she remembered that we also had a 3some with Randy Ryder after our initial time together and …

C: Well … she knows what that is ……lets just say it starts with the letter C

As we went back to her room the negotiations was quick and next thing you know I was in heaven. Saying that Pantera is a skilled lover is a understatement & I highly recommended her to anyone. As our time was almost up we were talking and I mentioned that I had an eye on Chanel. As soon as I said that her eyes lit up like a x-mas tree as anyone who is on this board or follows Pantera knows that Chanel is one of her best friends. So the next thing I know she was contacting Chanel to see if she can be available for the next day. She even mentioned “Letter C” to her which I thought as funny as hell.

So as I left a deposit for Chanel and went back to my hotel I was already fantasizing about meeting her. Now as I said earlier I really liked Chanel’s pics on the message boards and seeing her on live stream whenever she’s on and I have time to see them, but when I arrived the next day & met her it was everything I thought it would be. Now because she is SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE you may be little intimidated by her but let me tell you she is as chill and easy to talk to as anyone. She won’t bite …. She may nibble which is great ….. But my time with Chanel was fantastic. The way she moves is a true sight to see & trust me THOSE HIPS DON’T LIE.

So in conclusion I would like to thank the staff of the bunny ranch for making me feel welcomed. Thanks to Pantera for another great night, and thanks to Chanel for making the end of my trip the best.

ChanelAndPantera01.jpg

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I’m so glad you had a good time! You know we always have fun together. My friends like you too! Xoxo :)

3. I always have a great time when it comes to you

KikiLover likes this.
  4. Great Review!! Book a fabulous part with @pantera !!!
    XOXO Ella Diaz

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous parties with @pantera and @chanel today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @chanel and @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Same here! Can't wait to see you again. It hasn't been that long, but it sure does feel like it.

8. Yes .... next summer can't come quick enough. Can't wait to see you again, & by the way your new pictures are fantastic.

pantera likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

I’m glad you like them :) :) I will print one for you next time. Pick a favorite :):)

11. I would love to get a picture of this EBA55255-AA35-46F9-A72D-C07A02F7C940.jpeg.jpg

It's seductive, sexy, & definitely one of your best.

pantera likes this.