I’M IN SHOCK.... MAY YOU REST IN PEACE DENNIS HOF

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by origlegman, Oct 16, 2018.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I truly am in shock after learning of Dennis’ death. I want to extend my deepest sympathies to all my friends, the staff, all the personnel and, especially Madam Suzette at Dennis’ passing. May he Rest In Peace.

2. I didn't believe it until I checked Twitter..it truly is so shocking after his birthday weekend. Rest in peace Dennis :(

origlegman and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Truly and utterly shocked!!!:(

4. I am shocked and saddened at the death of Dennis Hof. May he rest in peace. May all those who will miss him be comforted.

origlegman, AliceLittle and HollySin like this.
  5. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Yes, truly surprising after his weekend. He left quite a legacy and impact on the industry, and will be missed by many.

Lake Show, origlegman and AliceLittle like this.
  6. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Rest in Power Dennis Hof! ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Dennis was one of kind, he lived his life on his terms and will be truly missed! RIP Dennis.......
    Little A

8. "Rest in power"....I love this :)

Lake Show, origlegman and alk47 like this.
  9. Lake Show
    Chat with Me

Lake Show Well-Known Member

Dennis, you created such a beautiful place with all your establishments for your customers, your friends and the ladies ! You were a visionary in your field and I am truly thankful for such the great empire you built. I have been a patron of your establishments for over 15 years and have had some amazing memories at the bunny ranch and love ranch north. Carson city has become a special place to me and I have you to thank.

REST IN PEACE DENNIS

Lakeshow

alk47 likes this.