REVIEW I move things for a living, but Cherry Lane moved me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LongIslandLover, Dec 26, 2018.

1. As I am new to the Bunny Ranch Boards, I would like to say a big hello to everyone as I look forward to getting know all of you. Being from Long Island, NY an East coaster my whole life, now living on the West coast is a bit different, but I am enjoying my time here.

Coming to the ranches was a bit new for me, I have been before, but like a decade ago. Boy has times changed since then. In a good way obviously though.

I do want to tell everyone the ranch I went to was Love Ranch, who could miss the big red arrow, right.
    Walking in a buddy of mine was with me, we had a line up of beautiful women. Can I just say each as beautiful as the next.

Neither one of us picked directly from the line, not sure why, we had a drink first. It could of been nerves. Normally I don't get nervous as I don't think I am that bad looking of a guy. While sitting at the bar, I noticed a menu with a very pretty brunette on it. It said Cherry Lane. Speaking with the bartender I asked her if this girl was legit the face of the ranch, as her pictures and information is everywhere. Plus, was she there to speak with.

The bartender kind of grinned and looked and pointed. Telling me the girl in the photo was the girl sitting over there chatting amongst the other ladies.

How did I miss that?
    Ah, her hair was up then down like the menu picture.

I asked to speak with her, so the bartender called her. She walked over, I smiled, couldn't stop.

She sat down next to me, said her hello and smiled with such happiness to be sitting next to me. I could not believe how easy she was making this, never spoke to the girl, ever. But she made it so comfortable with her smile and her eyes, I could literally get lost in there.

We started chatting, shared a few drinks, got to know a bit more about each other. Turns out Cherry is an East Coaster herself, that explains the good vibes and attraction. She told me she was from Baltimore, not too far from my hometown. I heard her accent here and there, it was cute.

At this point I was ready to go back with her, honestly I couldn't bear not to much longer. In my head I was thinking, please ask, to go to her room.

We ordered another round of drinks, she looked at me, rubbed my thigh and asked if I would love a tour of the house? Of course I did, I grabbed my drink, her hand and off we went.

The tour was short, but ending up in her "Pink Palace" (her bedroom) what Cherry called it was all I wanted. We began talking about prices and such, finally working out the kinks, she was off to take care of everything. Cherry returned, with all she needed from the office. She placed my favorite music on, no hesitation of a cute strip tease, then her sending me off to the shower.

Talk about motivation and power washing!

Drying off, I glanced into her room, there she was laying on her stomach with her butt facing me. She didn't know I was out, until I surprised her with a quick back rubbing and warm kisses that followed.

Being Italian, I am a very romantic type of guy. As surprised as she was, I could see and feel her enjoyment.

We made the most passionate love, truly being with only 6 women my whole life and married for years, Cherry literally gave me a full body orgasm. Never feeling this before, your whole body has an erotic sensation. The connection was so strong, or she is very well at her job! By the time we were done, I was sweating, relaxed and ready for more.

Obviously I can't go in to all details on here as what she said to me, being discreet is important and something she values.

Going in I never thought on meeting a woman like Cherry. From the beginning she made me feel so nice, our party together even better. Her hair smelled like coconuts, she has these lips that are so soft, plus her kissing is phenomenal. I almost didn't care to breathe while we were kissing, I didn't want to stop.

Just like her lips, her skin is soft along with her hips and thighs. I am a thigh guy and oh my!
    What an experience, I will always think about.

Saying bye to this special lady was hard, but I will be back to see her again, how could I not.

I hope to meet a few other ladies too, but it will be hard to top Cherry I am sure. We will see.

I am proud to say I am officially a fan and a client of Cherry Lane.

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Oh my gosh!
    This is by far one of my favorite reviews!
    It came out perfect!

I hope to connect with you again real soon babe!
    It was quite a time together...

Keep in touch and again,
    Welcome to the West Coast and our Bunny Ranch Message Boards!

xoxo

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's "Post Directory" Thread CLICK HERE
    Love Ranch Profile Page CLICK HERE

Your "Winter Getaway" awaits CLICK HERE
    [​IMG]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Excellent review of this Lovely Lady!!!

4. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"The more Genuine the Woman, the more you will Cherish her...
    The more Sincere the Connection, the more you will Love."
    -CherryLane

Let's Connect today! [email protected]
    LRN Profile Page CLICK HERE

5. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "The more Genuine the Woman, the more you will Cherish her...
    The more Sincere the Connection, the more you will Love."
    -CherryLane

Let's Connect today! [email protected]

LRN Profile Page CLICK HERE