RANCH SPECIAL I need a hero!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KathrynWolfe, Sep 20, 2019.

1. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Tomorrow’s Kitkat party... What Superhero should I be?
    If I use your suggestion, I’ll offer a discount (to be used before the 30th)
    Xo!
    Kathryn Wolfe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

JuniperJones and Sharky like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I can suggest four things right off the bat.

First, judging from the attached picture, you have the bottom of the Wonder Woman costume. Just need red boots, a red halter style top, bracelets and a tiara and you're set! By the way, you look spectacular in the picture as well as last night's livestream. Now I'm beginning to kick myself for not availing you for your services.

Second and third, there are two blonde DC superheroines you could try. One is Supergirl, and those costumes are available. You can easily pull off the latest rendition of her where she is showing off her midriff. The other is Black Canary, and you should be able to do that with existing materials and clothing around the house. You just need a black bustier style top, black fish net stocking, black boots, a short black jacket and a black choker/collar.

The last suggestion is to pull your old flight attendant uniform out of storage and wear that. People will say that's no superhero. Au Contrarie, Mon Frere! While we think a FA's job is to serve drinks and snacks and help us with our overweight and overstuffed bags into the overhead bins, their real role is safety. For when the solid excrement impacts against the rotating oscillator, they're large and in charge and by God they'll get you off that plane alive.

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  3. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Thank u! I love all of your amazing ideas!
    Will work on it tonight...
    Also! We just received your care package... Thank u for all the wonderful treats. You are so very thoughtful
    IMG_7376.JPG

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Cumisha mentioned in the LRN livestream you borrowed her Wonder Woman costume, so I guess you'll be going as WW? At least you'll have all the proper gear and accoutrements.

And thanks for confirming that you received everything. I saw the tracking where it said it was delivered so I knew it got there but I wasn't sure if you received it. And be careful with sampling those toffee mac nuts...you may not be able to stop! Charlie will tell you how good they are.

Mary Lynn will be happy with her chocolates and coffee. And I certainly gave you three enough ginger candies and snacks! And whose legs are those in the bottom half of the picture?

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  5. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Those legs at the bottom of the photo are Mary Lynne’s
    She says thank you!

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

It was my pleasure.

I'm sure she came zooming back to the ranch once she heard the goodies were there!

7. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

Did you ever get a hero because you are so beautiful

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I don't know if she did, @NinaBux. But she's certainly the heroine we deserve and need.

NinaBux likes this.
  9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)