I was thinking

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Canadian1987, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

A lot of times when a client walks in and picks one of you to party with they then write a review on your performance. I think there should be a section on the board for you to review your clients.

Sex is a 2way street if it is only good for one then it isn't good. I think allowing you to write HONEST reviews helps both your current and future clients be better

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

We can do that. Usually there is always following up notes and conversations about it, but in private. Not everyone want to be public about it. In fact a lot people that spend time with me don't write reviews, just lurk. Interesting huh?
    I can write something about you if we spend time together :)

3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

You know what Jade if that ever happens feel encouraged to write a review and if it isn't good say it because guess what? it probably won't be usually the first time you do something you won't be good at it.

Of course there are exceptions and maybe I am one but realistically I will need practice.

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

That would be fun!!

But like Jade said, a lot of the gentlemen like to keep things discreet on their end !!

5. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Well said Jade! She's absolutely right

6. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

has there ever been a bad review? cause I have been reading reviews a long time and I have yet to find one

7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Bad reviews rarely if ever get posted. I usually just look at the number of reviews that the lady has, and also what type of members have reviewed her. I tend to place higher weight on clients that have partied with multiple ladies yet have only reviewed most of the ladies they have partied with.

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Yea, they don't get posted...

9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Well I learned something today. I learned I am VERY different from most men because I would want you to write a review

10. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Different is so Hot and SeXy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Glad you think so because I have only recently realized how different I am

12. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I would rather the lady told me in person if I was bad in bed, but that's just me.

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hopefully not mine.

14. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

your reviews are the ones I probably read the most and you certainly do not have to worry about bad reviews they are not a thing that exist which comes as no shock to me. Seeing as you are what? 4 time lover of the year?

you are doing something right

15. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

like I said I am a little different

16. this is brilliant :D

17. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

thank you

18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I agree with Jade, not all client's want to be known! I do think that would be interesting for the ones that do not mind!

19. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

This is an interesting idea, could be very useful! It would definitely help equal out the playing field and I agree, sex is a 2way street!