RANCH SPECIAL I'LL COOK A ROMANTIC STANDING RIB ROAST DINNER WHEN YOU BOOK AN OVERNIGHT IN OUR BUNGALOW

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 28, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Our Bungalow is the perfect retreat to unwind and relax when you have been driving 12 hours and need a hot shower, home-cooking, massage and fulfill your fantasies and cuddle in each others arms with passionate kisses. What do you think? Let me treat you like a "King" and be your "Angel" and take you to heaven and back!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Ok Guys and Gals one way to get compassionate @cumishaamado to take you to Heaven and back. This sounds like an excellent encounter.

I have to say ever since my first encounter with Cumi when she whispered in my ear going down the hallway to her office. She whispered “treat me like an Angel, and I’ll take you to Heaven and Back!!!”

She has never ever disappointed me!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are very "Special" and I'm happy that you @joe carbols are in my life and we are friends and you are always in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Awe.... thanks for your continued prayers and concerns as our friendship continues to grow.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JessieStone
    Chat with Me

JessieStone Always catering and loving

Wow what a experience!
    Miss *Jessie Stone*
    [email protected]

8. She really knows how to take care of you! Whose gonna be the lucky ducky to book this amazing experience with the AMAZING CUMISHIIIII!!!!
    Xoxo [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliment!!! I would love to cook for you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieStone for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieStone likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DollyHart for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Delilah Rae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience and fulfill your fantasies to cum in the "Bungalow" together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want's me to cook them a "Standing Rib Roast Dinner"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! This is an amazing place for a very relaxing "Spa Retreat" and have me cook you a fabulous meal and fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

I heard that you are an amazing cook !!!!!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! I love to cook!!! Have you taste my Lumpias yet? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieStone for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieStone likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JenniferLynn for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

You are welcome beautiful! You definitely know your way around a kitchen;)

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love to cook and thanks for your kind words!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I look forward to celebrating with you in our Bungalow someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JenniferLynn for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love cooking!!! Who wants me to cook a yummy romantic dinner for you in our Bungalow?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieStone for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieStone for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Let this gorgeous lady feed you!

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for your kind words and comment!!! Let's party and I'll cook a fabulous meal for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Such a delicious special!! Come book a party with @cumishaamado today!!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @IndyaBaby for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]