Is it a sin for a single man to go to a brothel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carlitoalex, Dec 2, 2017.

?

Is it a sin for a single man to go to a brothel?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2018.
  1. Yes

9.1%
  2. No

90.9%
  1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

For any who read this thread who come from a strict religious background where sex wasn't discussed -

Christopher Stroop (@C_Stroop) is a great writer, and much of his content is directed towards people who have moved away from religion - specifically, evangelical Christianity in its most conservative forms. I quote him below regarding appearances, because if you're struggling with coming to grips with yourself as a sexual person after being raised in a strict household, it might help to consider some of the more toxic aspects of today's Christian subcultures. (Note: I'm not a counselor - this is what I find helpful, so I'm passing it on.)

As always, this is not a knock against organized religion, although I find much to criticize. Many faiths in all strengths and shapes are represented here on the boards, and I respect an individual's beliefs. However, I think a case can be made that sex and the most prominent forms of religion in the US don't often get along.

My goal in posting here is to help any clients who come to the brothels with a shoulder-load of unnecessary guilt. The brothels are a place to come and find connection, enjoyment, and pleasure in a non-judgmental atmosphere.

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Snippets from a great article titled "How Evangelical Purity Culture Sacrifices Female Pleasure," by Katharine Strange.
    https://medium.com/@katyjonesstrang...lture-sacrifices-female-pleasure-d5cf3d23683b

I wonder if any of the ladies can relate to this.

3. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Snippets from another good article, "I Kissed Consent Goodbye," by Melissa Mayer.
    https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/...exual-violence-evangelical-christian-campuses

4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

An anecdote from a book I read recently, a memoir of the author's years as a southern Nevada brothel madam, told a story that may reflect the dearth of sexual knowledge in certain parts of the US population.

The author had a conversation with two young men playing pool in the bar area during a busy night. She assumed the two had come from the CES event in Vegas. She inquired whether they intended to party with the ladies there. The men grew embarrassed and said no. Then one of them timidly asked a question: "If during sex a condom breaks or falls off, wouldn't it help a girl to keep from getting pregnant if she urinates immediately to wash out the sperm?"

The young men's backgrounds were unknown. Whether they were raised in a strictly conservative religious sect that denied them a proper sex education or simply fell asleep in biology class, no one can say. But the author continued,

5. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I wanna hit every house and have has much sex as humanly possible but I am a horny bastard with a high sex drive. If its a sin than count me in. God made the beautiful vagina and I want to lick them all

Broadhildt and BrooklynMoore like this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I was born Mormon, but I went to a brothel to lose my virginity, and even though the session could have been better, dare I say it, it helped me in a big way.

Besides, lots of Mormons go to brothels all the time. A working girl once told me she serviced a bunch.

Broadhildt and BrooklynMoore like this.
  7. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Oh, yeah, that's a good word right there, brother. (Insert halo emoji)

[​IMG]

8. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

From a Judeo-Christian perspective, I would think if its not on the "Big 10", then its OK, however, I am not Judeo-Christian.

From my Neo-Pagan/Heathen perspective it certainly is not at all a "sin", but there arent too many things I would consider to always be a "sin" and a persons sexuality or how they express it is never one of those sin things, unless they harm someone. What two consenting adults do with each other is not at all my business.

9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I would love to know their stories. Mormons are generally pretty conservative AFAIK. There must be individuals that buy into a portion of the theology but maintain some realism when it comes to sex.

Glad to hear that the brothel visit helped you. Wish I would have known about the brothels when I was in my 20s. But then I would have been too conservative back then to take the leap.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I do not feel it's a SIN. It's more a "Fun Spa Retreat"!!! Enjoy life while your single!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal and Old Nick like this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

<————-soon to be single again....................

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Time to "Celebrate" soon with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Old Nick for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I hope I get a chance to party with you this year.

15. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I had a lot of fun at bunny ranch in 2018 and I plan to sin more in 2019.

Broadhildt, lover5 and DesertRose like this.
  16. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Recent article in the NY Times about the sexual abuse of nuns by priests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/05/world/europe/pope-nuns-sexual-abuse.html

It's a little hard to get fired up about an institution's preaching on sexual mores when the leaders themselves tend to behave no differently than the population at large. Jesus doesn't take away sexual desire. The church is obviously into the whole "shove it under the carpet and blame the victims" approach.

If the church really does "celebrate sexuality" as God's gift, why not...really celebrate it? Embrace it, enjoy it, revel in it. Stop seeing it as something that needs to be controlled and guarded against.

DesertRose and RunningSquirrel like this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Years ago, missionaries were telling me that sex was sacred. I was a 23 year old virgin at the time, and I said, “It must be. I can’t seem to get any.”

Broadhildt likes this.
  18. I'm moving there then. I'm over wirk, underpaid, treated like a go'fer, etc

19. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Naah. It's better than other things. (Not to use an example of moral relativism.)

20. RunningSquirrel and carlitoalex like this.
  21. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

22. If it is a Sin. I am in trouble for the Pastor would have died having to deal with me when it comes to confession. I been there alot. Also filmed "7 Deadly Sins" Showtime Documentary at Sagebrush for Morgan Spurlock put me doing scenes with few of the girls. They say if ya cant beat em join em. Few times at Easter parties I was submitted into letting them dress me up along with couple other regulars.

Broadhildt likes this.
  23. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Got a laugh out of this tweet I saw today.

For those about to wank, I salute...no, no--get your horny butts to the ranches as soon as possible. ;-)

do it with all your might.jpg

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  24. Let the sin begin! I hope you have your hottest Ranch visit yet! :)

carlitoalex likes this.
  25. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

So close yet so far, can't wait.

26. AsiaFoxxx
    Chat with Me

AsiaFoxxx Asia Foxxx is back, leave your deposit today!

There is no better way!!!! Come visit me!

carlitoalex likes this.
  27. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I will be there June 1st Asia.

28. AsiaFoxxx
    Chat with Me

AsiaFoxxx Asia Foxxx is back, leave your deposit today!

Sounds like a plan! I will see you tHan ,xoxo!

carlitoalex likes this.
  29. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I have 4 parties planned that day can't wait to be back.

30. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I am going to slightly retool the philosophy from the famous Mr. Spicoli: "I’ve been thinking about this, Mr. Hand. If I’ve sinned and you’ve sinned, doesn’t that make it our sin?"

My point would be we are all human. Everyone on this planet is guilty of doing something wrong, whether it is a big sin or a little sin. Regardless of how crazy big or small it might be, we are still sinners. At least those of us who are visiting the brothels are having some fun and not causing anyone harm (at least, I would hope so).

RunningSquirrel and Broadhildt like this.
  31. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Doesn't directly relate to the question posed by the OP, but I thought this was a good tidbit. From the book "State of Sex," by Dr. Barb Brents et al. Emphasis mine.

In 1974, Bill McDonald, City Attorney of Winnemucca, justified their reluctance to pass [brothel] licensing ordinances. "The county’s been here since 1861, and the town—the houses—came along eight to ten years later. The feeling is that they’ve always been here so why close them … There’s been talk about licensing the houses as a revenue measure, but what we pick up in taxes we’d probably lose in charitable contributions. They’re steady supporters of the Boy Scouts and the church raffles."

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  32. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

For those of you that believe or have been told that going to a brothel is a sin, regardless of marital status, here's my answer.

Yes, it is a sin, and you must do penance by going to the brothels and paying (and praying) for forgiveness. The more you pay, the more you are forgiven. The Holey Healers of your soul await at the brothels to guide you through the process of atonement where your feelings of guilt will be lifted from you and will be replaced with feelings of joy. When you approach or are in the midst of an orgasm at a brothel and you think or say "Oh God!" out loud, you will be on the righteous path to heaven.

From Prophet isurfer

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Broadhildt and RunningSquirrel like this.
  33. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Besides feelings of Joy, you can feel Mercy, Passion, Hope, Faith, Angel, and my favorite Holey Healer Roxy Gold.

34. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I'm just glad I don't have to wander through the Nevada desert for 40 years before arriving in Carson City. ;)

Broadhildt and GemStoned like this.
  35. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Okay from a practicing Christian (trust me still practicing everyday, some days I succeed and some days I fail, just like all Christians and like everyone else) perspective, 1) it's not a sin to go to brothel. 2) Whether you're with one of the lovely ladies at the ranches or having sex with your girlfriend, fiancé, friend-with-benefits, wife, or a complete stranger, sex is sex. The one of the commandments was do not commit adultery, which was for most people back then and now cheating on their loved ones and having sex with some one else without a second thought of the consequences, such as getting pregnant out of wed-lock and passing of diseases, remember they didn't have access to mass condoms and sexual disease medical treatment back then. Sex back then and mostly today was about sex with a loved one. If you want to have sex, go ahead and do it, no one is going to judge you on here, we are all fucked-up one way or another, one big happy family! If it is still weighing on your mind, talk to one of the lovely ladies on here. While you're single, have some fun in this world while you're on it, just be safe and make sure it's not dangerous for you and for others, pure and simple, as far as the sin part, that is between you and GOD, no-one-else, carlitoalex.

izay3625, Broadhildt and GemStoned like this.