RANCH SPECIAL Kennedy's September Special ***

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Sep 17, 2019.

1. It's time to cuddle up and spend some time with the one & only Kennedy!!!! With the harvest season approaching, I think it would be a great idea to offer an intimate dinner date that included a happy ending!!! One of the best ways to get to know a person is over a quality meal... Imagen relaxing with me as we share dinner... and then each other!!!*** The wonderful part about the girlfriend experience is that you get to spend as much time with me as you want until you are satisfied!!! Make an appointment today for the girlfriend dinner date encounter and I will provide dinner... and desert! I cant wait to make some special memories with you! Please contact me via email for all inquiries!

[email protected]

Attached Files:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

4. This is an amazing special!! No better way to get to know somebody than over sharing a meal!! Fun with you after will be even better!! xoxo

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This sounds like a dream date Kennedy. I might have to take you up on this offer soon.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

6. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Book an appointment with this lovely lady. You won’t regret it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk