REVIEW KikiLover @ Sage - 8/24/19

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Another trip to the the ranches in the Reno area.

Needed to sneak away for a quick weekend trip for some fun and sun. Got there late Friday night and so too tired to head to the ranches.

Had a couple of ladies that I wanted to meet and/or revisit. Started at the Kit Kat and then ended at the Sage. Talked to a few ladies and then just decided to hang out near the gift display. I've met Kiki before and even negotiated with her when she was at Kit Kat but we never partied. Well, this was possibly the time to change all that, especially after ChicagoBob's party review. ;)

Kiki came out with another client that she booked but came over and gave me a big hug and said hang around till I finish my party.. Well hang around I did. After her party she came over and we talked a bit. She was wearing this cute red dress.. oh she was cute as hell also.. :cool:.

Next thing I know we were in her room talking about a possible party.. Then we were at the booking window and then back at the room. Wait.. what just happened.. didn't I just walk into Sage a few minutes ago? Anyway what a beautiful lady. She said lets take a shower... I said ok.. and just followed along. Well things started getting a little slippery in the shower. Wow.. what a beautiful body. After we dried off we ended up back on the bed. I took my time admiring her nice figure.. (I'm a leg man and she's pretty sexy). She's a wonderful lover and we both had a lot of fun... ok ok.. maybe I had fun and she was acting.. No matter, being selfish "I" still had fun.. haha..

Kiki, thanks for a wonderful time and hopefully we can party again in the future. Hopefully you can teach me some more tricks.

Jake

BigAlbowski and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

4AB1E889-22FD-4B0E-9F50-C4F76924C4BD.jpeg

BigAlbowski likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love receiving great feed back on my services

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! @KikiLover is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my awesome review you guys! :p

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I want to get naughty and do dirty things [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

What a wonderful review of me hehe :p