Let's Make Both Of Our Fantasies Come True

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Dec 5, 2018.

1. HI BABY AND SUGARBUTT YOU ARE SO STUNNING AND SEXY I WANT YOU TO BE MY SEXY GIRLFRIEND I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE GORGEOUS AND HOT WHAT IS YOUR SECRET DESIRES AND FANTASIES FOR ME YOU ???? XOXO RICKY BERG

2. HI ALICE YOU ARE GORGEOUS AND HOT

3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@AliceLittle thank you for the reply! I will get a pm sent soon! PS that is such a sexy pic, really loving that outfit!!

4. hi alice i love you verymuch hunny

5. Thanks you so much! If you would like to discuss making our fantasies come true, PM or email me today! [email protected]
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-8s.jpg

ricky berg and grizzly like this.
  6. hi baby you are stunning please call me sometime 701 474 5763

7. What are your desires and fantasies? Let me know...PM or email me today [email protected]
    Alice-Pool-29s.jpg

ricky berg likes this.
  8. HI ALICE MY DESIRES AND FANTASIES IS TOO HAVE EROTIC FUN WITH YOU MY SEXY FRIEND

9. PM or email me with your fantasies and we will start working on out fun....
    IMG_3651.PNG

ricky berg likes this.
  10. I would like both of our fantasies to come true, you work so hard at your job you should be pampered once in awhile too!

ricky berg likes this.
  11. hi alice i will try to email you sometime so i can have fun with you

12. My fantasy is to make yours come true! So let's get pampered together, how about a couples massage?
    18-2.jpg

grizzly and ricky berg like this.
  13. hi baby and sugarbutt you are gorgeous and sexy would love to spoil you sometime

14. What is your fantasy? Let me work on making it come true!
    [​IMG]

ricky berg likes this.
  15. hi alice my erotic fantasies are to have sex with you

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ricky berg likes this.
  17. hi alice would love to have a party with you sometime

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Star gazing while sitting in the hot tub with you is a fantasy come true!

20. It does make for a wonderfully magical night! Let's start planning our fun now, before winter sneaks up on us!
    [​IMG]

21. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Alice you always make my fantasies come true, I just tell you what is on my mind and you work on making it happen!

22. If there is something that you have always dreamt of, a fantasy of yours let me know I will work my best to make that come true for you!
    [​IMG]

23. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Alice, I desire the same thing as you do. Sitting in the hot tub watching the stars shine above us....what a great away to start a night with you....

24. Then let's make both of our fantasies come true TwoFer, the weather has been great for star gazing!
    IMG_3409.PNG

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. Let's have a magical fantasy encounter soon...whats you fantasy?
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-36s.jpg

28. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I recently got to live out a sexual fantasy,but I still have too many live out.The word kink doesn't begin to give a picture of me...LOL

AliceLittle likes this.
  29. That is wonderful TN_MAN! I feel everyone should be able to live out a sexual fantasy! I hope you get to do more!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-25s.jpg

30. That is the one question you always ask before our parties, "What would you like to experience or what fantasy would you like fulfilled when we are together?"

31. Yes I always do, I want to make sure your fantasies are fulfilled and when you leave you leave happy!
    [​IMG]

32. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Alice you are the ultimate dream come true, you always make my fantasies come true!

33. I so enjoy making dreams come true...what is your inner most desire?
    [​IMG]

34. The skies are still clear at night and I would love to go star gazing with you! I have been reading up on the stars and we can discuss them.....
    [​IMG]

35. You make every visit a fantasy come true! You are the best always!