Let's Talk About Sex

Discussion in 'Blogs & Podcasts' started by AliceLittle, Dec 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Let's Talk About Sex
    Sex. It's a normal part of adult life, and something that the majority of humans will engage in at one point or another throughout their lives. Yet...our society struggles when it comes to actually talking about sex! We will go to incredible length to avoid talking about sex, going so far to make up 'pet names' for our body parts. Boobies, va-jay-jay, kitty, rod, member, private parts...the list goes on and on! Why in the world in the new millenium are we still so hesitant to talk about sex?! I propose that we need a change; we need to talk about sex. Here's three sexy ways to improve your sexual communication skills in the bedroom!

To read more check out my blog at http://www.thealicelittle.com/sextips/lets-talk-sex/

Have a wonderful day!

charlie_k and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. So true I wish more people would be open about sex. Thank you Alice.

3. Once communication is open, things really improve. And not just in the bedroom.

4. So true, and what a great blog to read!

5. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I so wish more women thought like you about communication Alice.

6. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

very cool, Alice! I also think the pet names are sometimes silly too, like why not just call a pussy a vagina? ya know? <3

7. Very good blog Alice. Like only that talk should behind doors. Breast vagina butt are the right respectful words towards women. As for men we just know we have that thang or penis down there. But as men we must remember to. Think with our brain and heart. And leave the member in the pants until it's time

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

8. So true, we get impervious calling a body part by it's actually name. I hope we continue to be more sexual open to communication.

Bryan Degeyter likes this.
  9. We should all talk about sex more and more...

10. You always have some great insights there Alice.

11. Thank you, I try to post my perspective at times <3

12. Great subject for a blog Alice!

13. You are a great writer there Alice.

14. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

So cool Alice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. I agree Alice, sex should be more openly talked and communicated about.

16. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Your point of view on sexuality is always very refreshing Alice. I like the way you are able to say things as they should be, instead of being timid.

Thank you for taking the time to pen a blog about the subject.

17. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

Communication is key in any relationship, especially the bedroom!
    Thanks for pointing out just how important it is - one question though - do you have any pet names or preferred names for the privates?:p

18. I truly appreciate the way you write Alice. What a truthful blog too, communication is key to any relationship.

19. A very good point to address. Communication is key both in and out of the bedroom!

20. I appreciate your view points about communication in a relationship.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome information!!! She is amazing!!! Book a party with her today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Very informative blog!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

After reading the title I instantly think about the song. Hehe

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

25. Sex - a natural and necessary part of the life of every adult and healthy person

26. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Love this babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such an amazing post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and a true spinner too!!! Book her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is awesome and thanks again for sharing your awesome blog!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Well done!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience your fantasies with @AliceLittle today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I really want to talk about sex with you! Do you have questions? Want to talk? PM or email me today! I am waiting!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg